alexj-12

Administrator
Admin
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2022
Chicago
Hi all!

We're working on making improvements to the site and wanted to hear what you guys think. So anything about the community, even the smallest bug, we want to know about it. We will take all this feedback and make a plan for how to move forward and work all of these changes into the updated community.

So get to it! Check out the survey

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Already finished with survey. Thanks for asking for our input. Some points I didn't add to survey...
* I still use older version due to being able to use dark mode and I just don't like the round picture profile. There were a couple other things I didn't like but don't remember what they were.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    @classwife on page 2, i answered this question "What are some things you'd like to see immediately?" with this "After ALL these years it's time to remove '....................' from the banned list". HIC is long gone and being able to link to recipes we wouldn't need all the workarounds.

Edit:Yup, there it is. e dash liquid dash recipes dot com

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    @classwife on page 2, i answered this question "What are some things you'd like to see immediately?" with this "After ALL these years it's time to remove '....................' from the banned list". HIC is long gone and being able to link to recipes we wouldn't need all the workarounds.

I made the comment I wanted to be able to link to ELR on the survey as well. Mixers here are very generous with helping new mixers but ecf just doesn't have the information or resources elr provides.

• Winner
    Reactions: ShamrockPat

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida

I made the comment I wanted to be able to link to ELR on the survey as well. Mixers here are very generous with helping new mixers but ecf just doesn't have the information or resources elr provides.

Of course, trying to defeat the filters is also a no-no. While most do not know why a site ends up being banned, it's for a very good reason. The site in question earned that ban in spades.

Has nothing to do with HIC - except as being one of the people affected by the owner of that site.
    As @retired1 said - that site block was earned by the owner for what he did.
    You can figure it out by backtracking HIC's last post...

• Informative
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Dark mode glitch
    video not displayed
    tdmg.jpg
    Cheers
    I

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Hey Alex!

I am very curious. Besides known bug fixes, what kinds of site wide improvements, and/or enhancements, might be in the works?

I'll do a new thread like I did when we switched to XF. We're upgrading to the latest version of XF, and most things will stay the same as far as usability is concerned.

alexj-12

Administrator
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 31, 2022
    Chicago
    When the Site Update is Rolled Out, can you leave the current ECF Theme as Unchanged as Possible?

If you want to Create multiple New Themes that's great. As long as we have the ECF Theme as something to fall back to.
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep that in mind when we update!

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hola,

Is this procedure still needed for housekeeping or could the time be extended to something like 6 months or so.
    It seems some threads NEVER close, while others seem to close before they have lost their relevance/usefulness.

Danke
    I
    Threads automatically lock after 90 days of inactivity.

• Agree
    Reactions: Letitia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread