PLEASE Tell me something that doesn't leak like a CE3 does

Status
Not open for further replies.

invadergsx

Oct 18, 2010
Michigan
OK I have been vaping for 2 years now. Started with Smoketip and went to Smokeless Image and have been very loyal to them because the pricing is good with the coupon codes and they give me good service, but recently they started being pickier with there 3 month warranty on the batteries. They will not cover liquid damage and it's their own CE3's that leak causing liquid to go into the battery. It's doesn't leak on the first run of juice, but after the initial use it's guaranteed to leak when you refill it. I want one where I can refill as it gets expensive if you have to toss it after one use. After going to clearomizer you really cannot go back to a standard cart. It just hits too weak. Their first CE3's were great. I could reuse one for months. Now their newest ones are redesigned cheaper where after filling it up once and you try to refill it it will leak and I have tried different theories, but it comes down to being junk. I'm looking to find another company that has reasonable pricing like Smokeless, but offers a better clearimizer. I tried Smokeless's Nano and that thing doesn't even have a strong hit. I mine as well just use a standard cartomizer. I heard there X2 is nice, but I don't want a huge battery. I like to stay with the 78mm battery. So please let me know some options.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
The Innokin dual coil iclear 16,or dual coil iclear 30.I have not been able to get any iclear 30's yet,but i do have plenty of 16's and replacement heads and they work flawlessly for me without any leaking issues and i can clean and refill without issue.Depending on the juice (thick VG and dark) will burn it out quicker with fewer refills.On a standard 50/50 mix of a clear juice i have got 5 cleanings and refills out of one head which lasted 4-6 weeks before needing a replacement.I have not used any other clearo since these have hit the shelves.

EDIT: I used one head with a 70/30 VG/PG dark juice and it only lasted 2 cleannings.I refilled it for the third time and the taste was so harsh and nasty,i just wasted the juice and trashed that head.If you want these to last,use a clear juice.They are not that expensive for the replacement heads only $7.99 a 5 pack at vaporvenue,or $2.29 a head at discountvapers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread