Quick question about refilling a Phoenix CE3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
prospect heights, IL
I'm wondering if I have to wait until my CE3 is almost empty before I refill it. Can I refill a half empty one? If so, is there anything special I have to do differently from filling an new one?

On a side note, I can't rave enough about the CE3!!!! After four weeks of suffering through crappy V4L liquid and standard cartomizers, I received my shipment of Phoenix CE3s today. I followed the SI video on cleaning them, put some Highbrow Creme Brulee in one and popped it on my new eGo C-Twist, and started vaping. The flavor is tremendous!!! I was really worried about the flavor after my experience with not cleaning some M3 clearomizers; all I tasted was plastic. Also, it seemed like I was losing my taste with the cartomizers. All day today it tasted like my carts were almost empty even though I filled them before leaving for work. Finally I have achieved full flavor and a consistent hit! At first though I thought I did something wrong because every 3rd hit was coming out burnt. I quickly did a search on the forums and read that squeezing the tube near the wicks can help this. Sure enough, no more dry hits.

On another side note. I have my voltage set at 3.2 volts. Should I feel funny about using just the one low setting? I know taste is subjective, but I kinda feel like I'm not utilizing the Twist to it's full advantage.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
The only thing I've noticed about refilling a not empty CE3 is that you want to make sure all the liquid (or as much as you can) is away from the wick area. Chances are you will get a drop or two of fluid coming down the air pipe no matter what, but a quick wipe up is all that is needed. I'll refill them on the fly like that before heading out for the day.

I'm wondering if I have to wait until my CE3 is almost empty before I refill it.....
No, you can either...
A) shake it to get juice away from the wicks
B) insert syringe and draw the vacuum back which will let the juice run down from the wicks.
C) go ahead and fill. This may push any juice through the wicks. Just blow out on towel before putting on your PV.

More info here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread