Please welcome the newest Mod addition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
In addition to Elendil joining us as PIF group owner, we are pleased to announce our newest moderator:

BiancaMontgomery
has accepted our invitation to join the moderation team. She is the perfect addition and will no doubt bring many aspects of an amazing mod to the table! :) We are lucky to have her and can't wait to catch her up to speed!

Welcome, BiancaMontgomery!

Okay, to my knowledge B treats attys with respect, doesn't vape the liquid we shall not mention, and is smoking hot! Long as she don't steal my wife i think this may just work:p

Kidding aside, Welcome Chelle, PIF should be and is fun! I wish you the best, as well as the whole team. I believe that goes without saying. Wuv ya, boB

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Okay, to my knowledge B treats attys with respect, doesn't vape the liquid we shall not mention, and is smoking hot! Long as she don't steal my wife i think this may just work:p

Kidding aside, Welcome Chelle, PIF should be and is fun! I wish you the best, as well as the whole team. I believe that goes without saying. Wuv ya, boB

You do realize that your wife is just smokin' hot, right? I'm only human boB! ;)

Thank you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread