Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi Vapedog. Thank you for asking about the Plexus coils and sorry for the late reply.

The .15ohm is a wide single core Plexus Coil.
dmGdsEe.png

The .13ohm is a Triple Core Plexus coil.
z1Ai4w9.png

There are differences in airflow pressure which also has an affect on the flavour. Did you end up trying them? Any feedback or comments are welcome. Thank you!

Reactions: stols001

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi Paul. Got 1 with a tank I ordered but unfortunately I put in a juice that was no good and it just ruined the flavour and would not change after I put another flavour in. Just recently got some of the tripples so when my single dies ill put one in and let you know what I think.
Hi Vapedog! Sorry to hear about the no good juice. At the show in Auckland the Raven&Rose company had bottles of 'coil cleaner' that they said helped to clean flavours from coils. I snagged a bottle but haven't tried it out yet. I've also had that issue a few times and maybe something like that would help in future.

Thanks very much for the post and we're looking forward to hearing what you think!

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Hi Vapedog! Sorry to hear about the no good juice. At the show in Auckland the Raven&Rose company had bottles of 'coil cleaner' that they said helped to clean flavours from coils. I snagged a bottle but haven't tried it out yet. I've also had that issue a few times and maybe something like that would help in future.

Thanks very much for the post and we're looking forward to hearing what you think!
Hi, sorry late replying. Tried the tripple but prefer the single. With the single I can close the vents down for some restriction or open them right up when I want to. Same can be done for the tripple of course but being a little more restricted I cant get that more open air flow feeling I like with some flavours. I feel I have more control with the single. I felt the flavour dropped off a bit quicker with the tripple as well. Flavour to me started dropping after day 4, the single was still going strong at day 7 only started to drop off a bit at day 8. That's my experience anyway.

Reactions: stols001

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Hi, sorry late replying. Tried the tripple but prefer the single. With the single I can close the vents down for some restriction or open them right up when I want to. Same can be done for the tripple of course but being a little more restricted I cant get that more open air flow feeling I like with some flavours. I feel I have more control with the single. I felt the flavour dropped off a bit quicker with the tripple as well. Flavour to me started dropping after day 4, the single was still going strong at day 7 only started to drop off a bit at day 8. That's my experience anyway.

I prefer the single too. The wider air intake being the main draw for me personally. I agree with your conclusions! The triple is aimed at those who want a bit stricter and hotter of an inhale.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
I prefer the single too. The wider air intake being the main draw for me personally. I agree with your conclusions! The triple is aimed at those who want a bit stricter and hotter of an inhale.
Ahh, we must have similar vaping style. They are a great coil. Been vaping my citrus mix for a week now and it still tastes great. You'd think it was just a day or two old. :thumbs:

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Ahh, we must have similar vaping style. They are a great coil. Been vaping my citrus mix for a week now and it still tastes great. You'd think it was just a day or two old. :thumbs:

Good stuff! I tend to enjoy milky, fruity flavors out of the single Plexus. I think another point worth mentioning is that the triple core coil can get singed more easily or gunk up from sweetener faster due to the coils being smaller in general. The large single coil runs a bit less risk to taste burnt, even with juices that are hard on cotton.

• Agree
Reactions: Vapedog

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Good stuff! I tend to enjoy milky, fruity flavors out of the single Plexus. I think another point worth mentioning is that the triple core coil can get singed more easily or gunk up from sweetener faster due to the coils being smaller in general. The large single coil runs a bit less risk to taste burnt, even with juices that are hard on cotton.
I believe your right. I have found in general single coils last me longer. I dont bother to buy anything other than singles now. :thumb:

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Can we use the Zlide Tank in MTL with a plexus 3D coil or with the Plexus Z coil 0,50 ohms
Thanks
:rickroll:

Yes, the Zlide is fully compatible with any and all coils that are compatible with the Zenith. Just make sure you have a variable wattage mod to adjust your power accordingly for the coil of your choice :)

• Love
Reactions: SETI 2019

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Yes, the Zlide is fully compatible with any and all coils that are compatible with the Zenith. Just make sure you have a variable wattage mod to adjust your power accordingly for the coil of your choice :)
So the Plex3D is compatible with the Zenith? I've read that it is, but would like to be certain before I order any.

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
So the Plex3D is compatible with the Zenith? I've read that it is, but would like to be certain before I order any.

That's right. The Zenith, Zlide, and Z BiiP share the same physical coil shell and structure, and are cross compatible with each other. The Z BiiP is the only one of the three that may have compatibility issues due to wattage available.

• Love
Reactions: Zazie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread