Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Hello, Innokin pros. Here is my puzzle: The spare coil accompanying each of the three Zenith tanks I've bought comes in a wrapper labeled "Z Zenith coil." The wrappers around the coils in the five-packs I've bought say "Z coil." When I finally noticed this (today, weeks after buying the things), I thought the Z must mean the coils were Plexus Z mesh coils, even though, before, I'd understood that only the .5 coil was the Plexus Z mesh. Then someone posted a picture of the box the .5 replacement coils come in, emblazoned with a badge blaring "Plexus Z," etc., so I figured I was mistaken about my earlier mistake and the .8 and the 1.6 coils are not mesh, after all. But if that's the case, as I wondered elsewhere, what does the Z on the wrappers stand for? As I also said elsewhere, I would have thought it stood for Zenith, but then "Z Zenith" would be redundant, so that didn't make any sense. I am, as I noted above, puzzled. Would you untangle things for me?

Sorry to be so long-winded. As Pascal said, "Je n'ai fait celle-ci plus longue que parce que je n'ai pas eu le loisir de la faire plus courte." Yet somehow I have the time to be pretentious. Sorry again.

Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread