The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Zenith coils: A question

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Zazie, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Hello, Innokin pros. Here is my puzzle: The spare coil accompanying each of the three Zenith tanks I've bought comes in a wrapper labeled "Z Zenith coil." The wrappers around the coils in the five-packs I've bought say "Z coil." When I finally noticed this (today, weeks after buying the things), I thought the Z must mean the coils were Plexus Z mesh coils, even though, before, I'd understood that only the .5 coil was the Plexus Z mesh. Then someone posted a picture of the box the .5 replacement coils come in, emblazoned with a badge blaring "Plexus Z," etc., so I figured I was mistaken about my earlier mistake and the .8 and the 1.6 coils are not mesh, after all. But if that's the case, as I wondered elsewhere, what does the Z on the wrappers stand for? As I also said elsewhere, I would have thought it stood for Zenith, but then "Z Zenith" would be redundant, so that didn't make any sense. I am, as I noted above, puzzled. Would you untangle things for me?

Sorry to be so long-winded. As Pascal said, "Je n'ai fait celle-ci plus longue que parce que je n'ai pas eu le loisir de la faire plus courte." Yet somehow I have the time to be pretentious. Sorry again.

• Like Like x 1
  2. United States

United States Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    Zazie...it stands for Zazie...they know it's you buying them.

Actually I have no clue why the extra Z. But the ohm and watt rating should also be stamped on them. My Zeniths came with an 0.8 installed and 1.6 in the little bag.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    That's what I call customer service!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.