Pluid in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmalinich

Jul 7, 2013
Missouri
Was looking for some agent orange because I really wanted to try one of mad murdocks creations and I could never find pluid in stock. Stumbled upon vapingwatch.com and they have 30ml at 0, 10, and 20g! I just picked up a 20mg bottle and some cutter along with some AO. Stoked on it! Gonna be stalking the mail man this week hard! So much exiting vape mail coming this week:)

So if your a pluid fan, get it while its still in stock!

vape on :vapor:

steampede

Jul 12, 2013
anslft Love
Yes. It' so good to find a reliable source for Murdocks juices, after so long. I just watched a huge giveaway they hosted via their vapingwatch.com website tonight. There were some great prizes. The top one was a YEARS supply of juice. Your choice of any juice they carry! Thattotally blew my mind. Unfortunately I didn't win, but it's nice to know that there are vendors out there that try hard to do good things for their customers. Enjoy the juice!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

Kmalinich

Jul 7, 2013
Missouri
I'm so exited to try some more complex flavor, with my rebuildables finally staring to preform like I want i hope its going to be a great vaping experience!
Yes. It' so good to find a reliable source for Murdocks juices, after so long. I just watched a huge giveaway they hosted via their vapingwatch.com website tonight. There were some great prizes. The top one was a YEARS supply of juice. Your choice of any juice they carry! Thattotally blew my mind. Unfortunately I didn't win, but it's nice to know that there are vendors out there that try hard to do good things for their customers. Enjoy the juice!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

toughguitar

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Central FL
I watched the giveaway also, and won a mod just because I was watching the show! Vapingwatch is by far one of the best juice suppliers in the market. Great e-liquid and great service from some of the best people in the vaping community. If you haven't tried Mad Murdocks juice you are missing out. Thanks again Watch and Murdock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread