Pluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
Never tried it myself and probably won't unless someone offers me some in person. For one, I don't care for black licorice AT ALL. And two, I actually suspect that the "rarity" of it adds to the attraction. There are some on here that only own/possess the most expensive, highest priced, hard to get, only available on an extensive waiting list "boutique" mods and gear possible. Some are really cool folks, while some are downright snobby and elitist.

I get the feeling that Pluid's success is based largely on the "I'm vaping something you can't, and I'm willing to pay $1 per ml to do so" mentality. I could be wrong, but I guess I'll never know.

bentpushrod

Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
North Dakota
Point taken. I'm pretty new to this, and have been kind of going crazy ordering all kinds of different juices. The novelty and excitement is still very fresh to me. I'm sure it's why all of these new favors that I have been trying taste so much better than a real cigarette to me. And yes, you are probably right that an unobtainable juice such as Pluid just makes me want to try it even more. Once the novelty wears off, I'll hopefully find a few go to juices. But for now I'm on the hunt for some Pluid.

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
Don't worry about all the hype that some of these lunatics on these forums create. Seems like they hate it when everyone else gets a piece of the pie.

Yep, that's me.... Such a lunatic. Wanting a "piece of the pie".... Or sip of the Kool-aid.... Or whatever weak attempt to justify being a lemming you want to throw at me. Can I hang with you cool kids??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread