plume juice line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
never heard of this but between the awesome price and great reviews, i'd buy a bottle if i hadn't spent all my money on diy supplies the other day.

Yeah lol I got 2 120ml came out to 12.5 cents per ml so I had to pull the trigger before it went off sale. But I been reading they have flash sales all the time I'll repost about how good or bad it is when I get it. Really hoping it's good, bc I been paying 16.50 for 50ml from mad vapes which is good I give them 8/10 for the flavors I like from there maxxx line

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
after reading a few pages worth of reviews, it seems like their customer service and shipping is a bit shotty, which imo is a great trade off for the price. after paying 20$/30ml for a few weeks, i'm fine with a company calling me ........, as long as they aren't committing highway robbery hahaha.

Lol yeah me too as long as the product is good I'll be happy hell for that price I'll be happy if it's decent

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
I've had great shipping experiences -- 3 days from placing my order to arrival at my door. So far, I've tried Harvest, PearChi, and Aspire and liked all three -- Harvest & PearChi especially. PearChi is different than any other fruit I've tried, so it might be an acquired taste, but Harvest is a great seasonal vape if you're in the mood for a creamy pumpkin.

Reactions: Clied Died

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
I've had great shipping experiences -- 3 days from placing my order to arrival at my door. So far, I've tried Harvest, PearChi, and Aspire and liked all three -- Harvest & PearChi especially. PearChi is different than any other fruit I've tried, so it might be an acquired taste, but Harvest is a great seasonal vape if you're in the mood for a creamy pumpkin.

That's awesometo hear and for the pearchi does it taste like lychee mainly? Because iv had a plain lychee juice before and it was really good but I could only find it at a gas station in 16 MG so I had to stop getting it when I started dripping. And lol before anyone says anything about me buying juice from a gasingle station it was 5 dollars for 3p ml of dr. K juice bought it several times and it was delicious

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
That's awesometo hear and for the pearchi does it taste like lychee mainly? Because iv had a plain lychee juice before and it was really good but I could only find it at a gas station in 16 MG so I had to stop getting it when I started dripping. And lol before anyone says anything about me buying juice from a gasingle station it was 5 dollars for 3p ml of dr. K juice bought it several times and it was delicious

PearChis is definitely Pear + ??. I've never had lychee, so I can't say that's what it is, but it would make sense, lol. It's a sweet juice, but with some tart notes, too, and it's very flavorful, which is why I"m guessing it's a love it or hate it kinda thing.

I hope you enjoy whatever you get. From what I've read, complaints about shipping were from a while ago, but I've seen some recent complaints about inconsistency, which made be hesitate before placing another order.

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
PearChis is definitely Pear + ??. I've never had lychee, so I can't say that's what it is, but it would make sense, lol. It's a sweet juice, but with some tart notes, too, and it's very flavorful, which is why I"m guessing it's a love it or hate it kinda thing.

I hope you enjoy whatever you get. From what I've read, complaints about shipping were from a while ago, but I've seen some recent complaints about inconsistency, which made be hesitate before placing another order.

Lol true thanks for the info and I hope it comes in 3 days but if it takes a week that's ok to iv read a few people say some of them need to steep so it can steep in the mail as long as one of the 2 I choose are good I'll be reordering as soon as I get these

Reactions: NoFumus

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
congrats on your speedy delivery and good product. i'm curious what lychee is and what it tastes like..

gas station juice. hahaha if it was high viscosity and cheap, i'd take that gamble :thumbs:

ya never know if you don't try

Lol lychee is really hard to describe but I'd put it as like a very sweet with light hints of almost some kind of berry. And as far as pearchi it's a mix of pear and lychee perfectly described just absolutely good

Clied Died

Nov 14, 2015
NC
i looked up what it tastes like, there's a hundred varying descriptions lol. similar to a grape...or watermelon..or strawberry...or juicy fruit bubble gum. it looks cool and sounds good though.

Attachments

• FO225_RedLycheeTea.jpg
    FO225_RedLycheeTea.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 6

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
congrats on your speedy delivery and good product. i'm curious what lychee is and what it tastes like..

gas station juice. hahaha if it was high viscosity and cheap, i'd take that gamble :thumbs:

ya never know if you don't try

If you're thinking of buying, watch for the $12.99 flash sales. They seem to happen at least weekly.

Reactions: Clied Died

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
@shannon walker, the PearChi description says pear, lychee & berries. Do you think there might be raspberry in there somewhere, too? I'm starting to dabble in DIY, and I'm putting together another flavor order.

Possibly iv vaped around 10ml and cannot put my finger on it it's really complex seems like every hit tastes slightly different but the berry mix taste like blackberry blueberry and raspberry and maybe something with a hint of citrus just a tiny bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread