Plume Veil Setup for flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I received my Plume Veil rda the other day and alas....I am not pleased. I fear that I have become a victim of the 'hype train'...:facepalm:

IMO it runs best with the 24G kanthal 5 wrap dual coil when wide open on all airholes, but it EATS juice alive at that setting and is quite lower than I like it to be. I tried with my normal IGO-W setup of 6 wrap 26G but the flavor just went away when it was wide open. I had to close it almost all the way off and eliminate the airhole through the post in order to get more flavor out of it.

Yes it CHUCKS clouds like crazy....but I am not trying to run my own personal cloud chasing competition all the time when I use my dripper. I try to usually stay around 0.4-0.6ohms with my other setup, but get killer flavor and vapor out of it.

I am trying to find the best setup on this to maintain good flavor at 0.4ohms or better, if anyone has any ideas - let me know!

Thank you for any suggestions!

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Nada on the mind blowing flavor. I think it honestly is too much airflow vs not enough vapor...the airflow dilutes the flavor your would get. Granted you can run super sub ohm and get nice flavor without the heat (which I am sure some people will like) but I do not prefer that style of vape. I got the cloned version of it, and honestly cannot compare it to another atty as I have not found one that is quite this airy and diminished on flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread