Pnp rba coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Ok so @alexandra.1029 to make it clear cause i guess u may be overwhelmed by info cause i remember when iw as new to this i was..... as all agree here if u gonna go for rba coil better get the wotofo smrt cause its much easier and better to rebuild than the voopoo one...
With both u can use any wire and coil u want the only difference is the cotton that u have to use and also the smrt comes with kit that has also cotton and a tool to help u rebuild it so gonna be easier for first time...

And as i said the best option in my opinion and i think most people here would agree also is the one i said that cost more but u will be setup once and for all with 510adapter for the the drag and then be able to scren on it and use any rebuildable tank atomizer like for example the innokin ares 2 rta that is one very begginer friendly

alexandra.1029

Sep 14, 2021

Attachments

• hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Superuser187

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
@Superuser187 No, unfortunately no MTL, just DL.

This is not the original from Voopoo, but from what I heard, the Auguse is even better.

The Voopoo RTA Pod is this:
View attachment 956403

The bad thing about auguse rta tho irs the bell has plastic threads that womt last for sure and also need to unscrew the whole thing to refill lol what was hey thinkiny ...very poor design...this soulmate seems good as i see from video metal bell and also refill under by silicon cap seal like the voopoo pods

• Useful
Reactions: Steamhammer

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
And last thing as i said before if u can afford best option in my opinion is this rta cause it also comes with coils and cotton for your first builds but also with some tools to make your own coils in future so u wont need to buy tools to build cause it has everything in the package...
but to use it u also need to buy the 510adapter for the drag x in order to screw it on....

• Agree
Reactions: Steamhammer

Steamhammer

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2020
Germany
@alexandra.1029 I didn't read until now, that you use 1 ohm coils. This means, you're more of a MTL vaper? In that case, I would take superuser's suggestion and pick a 510 adapter plus any MTL RTA you like. The Ares 2 is definitely a good choice.
I use a 510 adapter on my Drag Max. The only thing one has to make sure is to press the center pin of the adapter from the bottom side against the atty. This is necessary, because the adapter center pin is not spring-loaded, like in normal mods with 510 connector.
Additionally I wrapped a bit of Teflon tape around the side of the adapter. This way, the adapter sits really tight on the mod and I don't have to be afraid of my RTA falling down due to a loose connection.

• Useful
Reactions: Superuser187

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
I was looking for something cheaper but yeah you are right its just one time and it seems much better! Thank you all for your advice, i was kind of lost!

The rebuildables need some time to get used to building them at first and also in some cases maybe take some time find the size and ohms of coil that u like but afrer u settle then u going to spend few bucks just for cotton and change the coil every couple of months or so...

And besides the cost its also much better experience cause u get to change cotton very frequently if u want cause is very cheap and then u always enjoy a fresh flavourfull vape...

Whatever u choose its good.....enjoy :vapor:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
It looks pretty small. Rebuilding that is gonna be quite tedious if you've never wrapped and installed your own coils before. And wicking it correctly might be a trick too. I remember the RBA head for the smok tfv8. No room at all for any errors. And it was bigger than what you show a picture of for the pnp thingy.

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread