Status
Not open for further replies.

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
My new iTaste v3 uses a pen clip style cap which is quite handy. One can only use this cap, however, when one uses the included small-ish clearo. Could anyone tell me more about pen clips they might be using for their clearos? Hopefully WorksForMe sees this and responds, as it was that member's post mentioning pen clips (in passing) that led me to inquire.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
My new iTaste v3 uses a pen clip style cap which is quite handy. One can only use this cap, however, when one uses the included small-ish clearo. Could anyone tell me more about pen clips they might be using for their clearos? Hopefully WorksForMe sees this and responds, as it was that member's post mentioning pen clips (in passing) that led me to inquire.

Fenix LED Flashlight- Pocket Clips

This is the pocket clip that I use with eVods and T3s. These are actually made for flash lights. I use the LD01. You have to spread the prongs a little to get it to fit an eVod or T3 which can be a real pain. After it's installed, it works great.

For small clearos like a CE3 or Kanger T4, I use Space Pen pocket clips.

Amazon.com: Fisher Space Pen Pocket Clip fits Model #400 Bullet Space Pen - Chrome Finish: Sports & Outdoors

J.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread