Police Man by OHW..... what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
I ordered a bottle of Police Man since I really liked My Man and somewhat Milk Man, but what the hell happened with it? IT taste nothing like the flavor describes. All I get is really gross oat-like flavor. A lot of reviewers said it taste like lucky charms, but all I get is the bad pieces that aren't the marshmallows. Very disappointed with this one.

Reactions: drysprocket

Rickw57

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2015
Haarlem
Let it steep perhaps? Maybe your batch was mixed recently and hasn't been steeped properly. Let it steep in a cupboard and shake every day. Let the flavours blend and maybe the marshmallows will come through. Since this one has creams in it, you should def let this one steep properly.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I ordered a bottle of Police Man since I really liked My Man and somewhat Milk Man, but what the hell happened with it? IT taste nothing like the flavor describes. All I get is really gross oat-like flavor. A lot of reviewers said it taste like lucky charms, but all I get is the bad pieces that aren't the marshmallows. Very disappointed with this one.

If you are looking for a Lucky Charms flavor, try "Lucky Arms" by Mechsauce. I'm vaping it right now and it is an excellent copy of the cereal.

NOTE: I let all of my made-to-order juices steep for at least 3-4 weeks before vaping.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I like all of OHWs juice with my favorite being Milk Man. great stuff and good in a dripper. Just about finished a 180ml bottle I bought last month.

I am more into fruity flavours, so Police Man didn't seem like something I would be interested in. I am looking forward to trying it though, as I would never buy a 180ml bottle of juice without tasting it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread