Possible battery short or mod short. Need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

awalvatne62

Feb 20, 2015
California
So i have a mutation x v3 authentic rda, unregulated box mod that runs 2 18650 batteries idk the name. Beast box mod maybe? It says beast on the side and is kinda see through. And 2 IMR 35A high drain batteries which is the safer kind for mech mods i know that. But my rda is on correct i know that. The coils are good and are not shorted and tightened down. And the batteries show charged on my charger. But its producing a very small amount of vapor. All day at work it was producing clouds as usual but now its not. I tried the batteries in my panzer black hawk with the same result. Any suggestions. I think its the battery but im not positive.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
So i have a mutation x v3 authentic rda, unregulated box mod that runs 2 18650 batteries idk the name. Beast box mod maybe? It says beast on the side and is kinda see through. And 2 IMR 35A high drain batteries which is the safer kind for mech mods i know that. But my rda is on correct i know that. The coils are good and are not shorted and tightened down. And the batteries show charged on my charger. But its producing a very small amount of vapor. All day at work it was producing clouds as usual but now its not. I tried the batteries in my panzer black hawk with the same result. Any suggestions. I think its the battery but im not positive.

I think you are incorrect about the batteries show charged on your charger.

I think your charger is just telling you that it is not charging the batteries.

What you should have is a multimeter to see for yourself what is going on instead of flying blind.

The batteries probably dropped below 2.5 volts; that's why people use regulated mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread