• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

possibly a noob question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
I haven't noticed the tip on my i30 getting hot, but then, it's not my daily driver. It sits on my Vamo when it's not being used as a dripper, and mostly just sits on a shelf waiting for me to take an occasional toot on it. I always have a REO in my hand, and 95% of all my vaping comes from those.

Now, the tips on the REOs get hot from constant use, which is why I usually have glass tips. They seem to dissipate the heat quickly so even when I chainvape - which is most of the time - they don't get uncomfortable. The downside to glass is that they tend to build up the lip shmutz pretty quick, and I have to wipe it off a lot.

BennyChrist

May 2, 2013
phx
Yeah I notice it after a few 3or so toots in a row it warms up then if you do a few more shortly there after it turns into a crack pipe im gonna assume its just cause its metal and in close proximity to two hot coils. Tapped out on my vaping budget so a trip back to .... out will have to wait a bit I guess. But thanks that does make me feel a little bit better I don't feel like im doing something wrong. Except maybe taking too many toots in a row. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread