post office woes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zomgname

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
AR
My vision ego died because I dropped it. I ordered another one and it was suppose to get here Monday. The tracking said "missent" when it didn't arrive. so I thought it might arrive today, nope. :(

It seems like every single time I order from somewhere that still uses USPS they mess up my order !! I'm so tired of it. And this is anything from clothes to ecig supply to makeup. Not singling out VV here! But gosh I wish we could use FedEx or something instead.

zomgname

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
AR
So it arrived today but...

I ordered 2, exact same except one is blue. I filled the blue one up earlier today and it's been "off" all day and I figured it was just breaking in. HOWEVER, upon looking at it, I ... think it doesn't have any wicks at all in it!

FB2A66AE-F5A3-40E4-A9B3-88307EDD8B93-68654-0000086EFBF1C4CB_zps1a5aaf26.jpg

Here is a picture, but I'm pretty sure I'm not just not seeing it. The juice has piled around the little areas where the wicks SHOULD be?

73BC0582-2CA5-479D-AB95-36AA19F5ED85-68654-0000086EF28E8CCC_zps751167d7.jpg

Here is the other one from the order! Wicks are clearly visible.
I just want to make sure I'm not crazy !

zomgname

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
AR
Those are still wicks.. and they still work as long as you tilt enough to keep them wet. Unless there is no fiber there at all?

Why aren't any of the other ones like that? it's tasted off / slightly burnt wince I opened it. So I'm pretty sure it's not working right. If I have to tilt it more than I already was I'm not interested in using it !

zomgname

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
AR
Our local shop sold both varieties (long strings & short strings) aren't they different resistances? Hubby loved these (short string). I hated them.

Ah, I see, maybe that's it! In which case, I wouldn't be surprised if I ordered the wrong resistance by mistake. And in which case, I also hate whatever resistance this is XD The ones with the wicks are much better!

stardust.hero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
FL
I'm waiting on 2 shipments, they were scheduled to be here today but I just checked this morning hoping to see "out for delivery" but it changed to the 25th!!!! What am I going to do! I am vaping my last full mini nova tank full of drunken pirate. I hate to deviate from VV it's my juice but I think I'm going to have to head to a shop a grab some generic spare for a day or two.

These are going to be a few unpleasant next days :(.

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
I am in rural Indiana- cows, corn fields, soy beans.. there are no local shops for vaping. Not to mention the taste bud issues. Fortunately I am a plan ahead type, tho almost to an extreme, so I make sure I will not run out. I vape 6 flavors daily, so if one happens to go out temp I wd still be ok for awhile. I am not ready to quit vaping, yet, and cannot imagine being without juice- really hoping the FDA does not get too bad as I prefer not to diy.

stardust.hero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
FL
I'm still new so I don't have my juice shipment schedule down yet so I haven't even gotten a chance to stockpile and try steeping. I gotta say though, I love 'em outta the bottle already.

I don't even want to think about the FDA trying to take away my juices. *blocks out of mind*

My boyfriend was saying he wanted to order juices from Volcano (He claimed he liked them better) I'm like you are crazy! I guess the flavors may have been a little more powerful because when we were using volcano juices we were also using 510s with drip tips and dripping directly onto the atty every 2 puffs so I'd imagine the flavor would be a little less filtered. But yuck. When he mentioned he wanted to buy juices from them I cringed. No thanks. I like my pure flavored juices that come in glass dropper bottles. Obvious quality product is obvious. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread