So the post office "mis-routed" my madvapes order

Status
Not open for further replies.

j21blackjack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2010
Georgia
Just wonderful. I am down to one freaking atty, and now the Post Office can't figure out how to get my order to GA! It should have arrived Saturday or today, but now who knows. With the USPS's joke of a tracking system, I won't have any idea until it gets here. Note to self, pay the extra $2-$3 for Priority mail, or a different carrier. It's been listed as missent since Wed. of last week.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Just wonderful. I am down to one freaking atty, and now the Post Office can't figure out how to get my order to GA! It should have arrived Saturday or today, but now who knows. With the USPS's joke of a tracking system, I won't have any idea until it gets here. Note to self, pay the extra $2-$3 for Priority mail, or a different carrier. It's been listed as missent since Wed. of last week.

I'd be ...... off too and have been but dont worry. It happened to me twice with Priority mail too so that doesnt help/matter. I say dont worry cause once they get their collective heads out of their butts it will get to you. I paid the extra cash for PM and I ended up getting it in 6 days!!!!!:grr:

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
I can relate. I am also down to one dying LR atty. It ohms at 2.6 ohms, just to let you know. I used the USPS tracking to find out it was 4 hours away 2 days ago. I live in Savannah GA, and it left Jacksonville Florida yesterday. I just watch the delivery truck drive right past my house. Imagine that. I hear what sounds like a delivery truck, I look out the window to see it thinking "yesss" its actually here. Then see the truck drive straight past my house. Eeeeeeer! Hang in there man, and baby the atty.

gb_ibmguy

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
NW NJ
Man, I hate it when that happens!
After that happened to me a couple of times, I decided to spread my orders out. Yes, I tend to pay more in shipping, but, at least I figure one of my orders will get to me in time. I'll do a lage order from EM and a small order from a US Supplier or 2. I just have supplies coming in all week. I hope once I get a comfortable stockpile built up, I can relax - for a bit:ohmy: I figure if I spend half of what I used to spend on Analogs per week, I'm ahead of the game. ( I used to spend up to $75.00 @ week for cheap Indian analogs)

Good Luck!

GB

orville99

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Florida
I hate the USPS tracking. Many times it doesn't get updated. I've had stuff arrive when the tracking still says it's in another state. Then other times it's in my state and just sits there. And they wonder why they are losing business.

Sometimes it's just comical. Had a friend who mailed a package from Orlando to Lakeland (about a 40 minute drive down I-4). When it showed up six days later, it had travelled more than 6,000 miles to get there - Tracking showed it making stops in Dallas, Portland, Seattle, back in Dallas before finally making it 50 miles down the road from where it started:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread