Post to 5 to pm supplier ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2017
My username should say it all.......I would like to contact Verashu about my order. This vapesourcing company has already charged my card without shipping and I have seen nothing but horrible reviews... I want answers about order and why I was charged b4 shipping. Very worried about this supplier stealing from me like so many others

Nov 20, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Thou shalt not spam the forums for the sole purpose of raising your post count
Nov 20, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Thou shalt not spam the forums for the sole purpose of raising your post count
Nov 20, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Nov 20, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Nov 20, 2017
I see you got your answer from the vendor in the proper thread. Hope you can relax a bit now and welcome to the forum.
not really
They told me they shipped it today and will proviprovide a tracking number in 2-3 days..... if they shipped it they have the tracking number now so they are lying..... never I went to the post office or any mail service and have them tell me, well we will ship it but you'll have to wait fora tracking number..........

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
not really
They told me they shipped it today and will proviprovide a tracking number in 2-3 days..... if they shipped it they have the tracking number now so they are lying..... never I went to the post office or any mail service and have them tell me, well we will ship it but you'll have to wait fora tracking number..........
Have you gone to the website to check your account? They may have the tracking number there if you made an account. Usually sites will have all your orders with them online for you to view.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

Suppliers are not permitted to post in New Members. They're also not permitted to post anything about their business in any forum other than the supplier forums. Tagging them only invites them to break the rules. Please refrain.

• Winner
Reactions: QcVaper

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not your place to decide
Status
Not open for further replies.