Posting Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadog

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Alabama, USA
Hello... I joined today, but have been observing this great forum for a while and my EVOlutions from the UK are en route. Obviously, I don't have a lot to offer yet, but I did notice I cannot post in the E Cig reviews thread. How do I make that change? I thought I might offer a little diary as I (hopefully) make progress. 30+ year smoker here.

Thanks,
Andy

seadog

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Alabama, USA
moving to forum help glad you found your answer
Thank you me Lord. ;) I'll try to be a useful contributor once my EVO's arrive. My plan is to begin using them as a sometimes replacement for the real deal and then increase that trend over time. I'll begin a new thread when I get started so other newbies may know what to expect. Plus, posting about it will increase my resolve.

Andy

"At certain times I like sex - like after a cigarette." - Rodney Dangerfield, Source

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Yes... but 'plans' have a dreadful habit of going awry!

I bought mine with the intention of substituting all the cigarettes during the day that I was just smoking for the sake of smoking (ie only smoke the cigarettes that I really enjoyed and use my EVO in between those times).

Ddn't quite work out that way though....... I stopped smoking the day the EVO arrived! 8-o

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Hello... I joined today, but have been observing this great forum for a while and my EVOlutions from the UK are en route. Obviously, I don't have a lot to offer yet, but I did notice I cannot post in the E Cig Reviews thread. How do I make that change? I thought I might offer a little diary as I (hopefully) make progress. 30+ year smoker here.

Thanks,
Andy

Please do keep the diary and email me a copy at my work address.
Best wishes.
John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread