Potential convert here... usually how long to ship out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I just ordered my first bottle of House Blend, it sounds amazing!!

I'm currently searching for a replacement all-dayer, and great customer service is a MUST. Due to the awesome reviews, I have very high hopes for Copper Creek! :)

I was just wondering about how long (in general) it takes CC to process and ship an order. I placed my order in the evening so they won't even see it until tomorrow, but I was hoping to get some sort of guess. The last bottle of my current ADV is almost empty, so I'm rationing it out carefully, and would like to know about how many days I need to stretch it.

I know I'll have to add four or so days for USPS transit time, so that's no biggie.

Last edited:

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Perfect. It got here before my other bottle was empty. Thank you, you guys are awesome!

And I must say, this is delicious. I'm a chocoholic, and I love a good cup of coffee. Unfortunately, I've never found the "right" chocolate flavored ejuice, or the "right" coffee flavor.

What I love about House Blend right now is that it's got just enough of these hints to completely satisfy my craving for these flavors, but it's not quite these flavors... it's something much more complex and much more tasty. I think this could very easily become my new ADV. It's absolutely divine.

I have no idea what it would taste like steeped, and honestly right now I don't care. This is amazing right out of the mailbox, and I don't even think I will be able to set it aside long enough TO steep.

So anyway, long story short, thank you!! You've made my day! :D

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I just placed my first order with CC too. I've long been a fan of Mom&Pops (I just love them to pieces), HHV, and Ahulusion. I tend to like tobacco offerings such as Ry4 and Tobacco Haze.

After reading some CC reviews, I pulled the trigger on 120 ML's of CC House Blend, 30 ML's of Pie, 15 ML's of KoolAid- All @18 MG 60/40.
I'm looking forward to give these a try!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
You picked good my friend.Let the HOUSE steep for about a week for the full on flavor. Shake the PIE[ to get the whipped cream flavor on the exhale..I think you will love it.You can't go wrong with the CCC either Voo's Brew is a fabulous RY4 done FV's way.
Welcome to the Posse.We're out of hats but come on anyway. Come join the chit chat thread.We have a lot of fun.I like to think of it as the 2nd happiest place on earth...

QUOTE=Randy C;9288629]I just placed my first order with CC too. I've long been a fan of Mom&Pops (I just love them to pieces), HHV, and Ahulusion. I tend to like tobacco offerings such as Ry4 and Tobacco Haze.

After reading some CC reviews, I pulled the trigger on 120 ML's of CC House Blend, 30 ML's of Pie, 15 ML's of KoolAid- All @18 MG 60/40.
I'm looking forward to give these a try![/QUOTE]

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I think I will be placing my first order at copper creek tomorrow. I was thinking about house blend, cake, apple cider, and coolaid. I may not have enough to get all 4 so if I have to lose one which one should I not order?

I'm still pretty new to Copper Creek so I haven't tried three of those flavors, but whatever you do, GET the House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread