Potential convert here... usually how long to ship out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
I placed my first order today, I got 30mls of house, 30mls of apple cider, 30mls of coolaid, and requested cake for my sample. I'm really excited to try the house, from the descriptions I think it is what I have been looking for. I hope anyway.

I haven't tried Cool-Aid, but I've heard good things about it. On the other three, I'm betting you will be back for more. Probably soon! :)

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I haven't tried Cool-Aid, but I've heard good things about it. On the other three, I'm betting you will be back for more. Probably soon! :)
I hope so. Does anyone know how long they take to ship? I placed my order yesterday at about 11am and I haven't recieved an email yet saying it has shipped.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Hi,
Orders placed before 4pm mix and ship the following weekday. So Friday orders mix and ship on Monday. I'll be going in tomorrow and getting started. I try to take one weekend day off.

I see, thanks for the reply I can't wait to try some new juices I am getting tired of the ones I currently have. Then again I could of just read the first page of this thread and got the answer to my question, sorry for the stupid question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread