Status
Not open for further replies.

popsec

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
www.vtvapor.com
So, yesterday I had three wisdom teeth out and I had heard that smoking/vaping was out as the vacuum caused by sucking can lead to "dry socket". Since I am opposed to pain, I want to avoid that if possible and, for that reason, put this together:

power_ecig_1.jpg

Essentially, this is a 1/4" T attached to an air pump. A normal 510 will fit inside with a rubber o-ring on each side of the air inlets (where the battery and atomizer meet). An eGo battery will actually screw partially onto the T and then a gasket/o-ring is only needed for the cartridge end to complete the pressure seal.

Flipping the pump switch and depressing the e-cig button cause vapor to be forced into the user's mouth. I thought of attaching it to a tiny air tank for mobile use, but since I won't need it for more than a few more days, this seemed sufficient. It's loud, but it pumps out nicotine... and that's all that matters ;)
~Adam

Reactions: Daddyyatessr

Theophage

Sep 28, 2010
South East USA
So, yesterday I had three wisdom teeth out and I had heard that smoking/vaping was out as the vacuum caused by sucking can lead to "dry socket". Since I am opposed to pain, I want to avoid that if possible and, for that reason, put this together:
View attachment 20572

I saved the image of your Nico-Blo device in my ~/technical/Vaping file.
It's creative and amusing, to my eye.
You clearly have a braincell, I like that in a person.

With respect to nicotine consumption after oral surgery:
I'm told that nicotine ......s healing.
If the extractions aren't difficult, it may be no big deal.
If the teeth are impacted and the dentist has to blast or use a chainsaw,
healing rate may be of some concern.
One might be kept sedated for a couple of weeks, I suppose.
Do not vape Fentanyl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread