Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
VaporBomb.com will be having a Pre-Christmas Sale on our e-liquid. Sale will begin at Midnight Thursday Dec. 16th and will run til Midnight Christmas eve.This sale is for E Liquid only. If you are wanting to order hardware or kits Please do so in a separate order. This sale is for 20% off!!! Flavor of the week will not be available during this sale.

CODE: xmas20
You should copy and paste if at all possible. If the code does not work for you contact us first DO NOT CONTINUE with your order.

(Orders containing hardware, kits or gift cards using this code will have to be canceled)

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I had trouble first time too Shawn. Fill your cart. Hit 'checkout'. Enter shipping/billing info if it's not filled in and hit 'continue.'

Choose your shipping method. Hit continue. Now this is the key part. Input the discount code and hit "apply coupon". Before doing anything else, insure that the coupon applied to your order. If it did, NOW is the time to put in any special instructions, credit card info or other payment type and click place order. What I did the first time is enter all this info at once and hit "Place order" before I had separately hit "apply coupon." So they were kind enough to allow me to cancel and redo it the right way.

Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks guys !

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Yes they really should have that apply coupon step be on the prior page to the one entering payment info and the confirm order button. It would save alot of headaches on both sides if you could redesign this. I'm not saying it wasn't my fault but I've not seen this configuration until now and it through me off my game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread