Pre-Thanksgiving Sale!!!!!!!!!! 20% off e liquid!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Do you guys have the facility and ability to send two orders together and refund one shipping charge? I ask in case I want to make a hardware order and e-liquid order using the coupon for the latter. Then have them shipped together. I made a mistake on my last order, tried to email you guys about it to change something, and got no response. Thanks!

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Do you guys have the facility and ability to send two orders together and refund one shipping charge? I ask in case I want to make a hardware order and e-liquid order using the coupon for the latter. Then have them shipped together. I made a mistake on my last order, tried to email you guys about it to change something, and got no response. Thanks!

Siouxie if you want to place an order for hardware and want it put in with your juice order, place the hardware order and choose local pick up, you wont be charge shipping but you will be charged tax, the bonus is that you will get two free bottles of juice. You will need to put in the special instruction that you want it shipped with the other order and that Invoice number.

simplyrock

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Michigan
Siouxie if you want to place an order for hardware and want it put in with your juice order, place the hardware order and choose local pick up, you wont be charge shipping but you will be charged tax, the bonus is that you will get two free bottles of juice. You will need to put in the special instruction that you want it shipped with the other order and that Invoice number.

i forgot to put that in my special instruction last night... you can ship them together if you can Harry... if not ohh well... maybe throw in some extra business cards for me to hand out too... lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread