Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
the bullet does good in your pocket if your like me i bought the dickies shorts with the side pocket for the cell phone they work great for use as a bullet handler pocket ...try wal mart best price i found ..oh and use the 510 attys there shorter ....lawnman3 :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I bought the carpenter pants with the pockets on the side of the legs. Holds my Chucks real well but when I crouch down to lift something, the switch activates. I am using KR808 cartomizers. That's about as short as I have gotten so far.

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
Yep! i'ma tell'n ya er going to luf de SILVER BULLET!! you won't have a worry at all with a switch activating in er pocket. The SILVER BULLET spoiled me fer any other mod.(and i have a Thagbuilt,that I have had switch problems with, Mr.Jeff was nice enough to send me 2 extra switches for)thats been rellagated to the dark abyss of the desk drawer should I ever need a backup. Mr.Jeff has been a lagg'n with the Pr0n lately,but he probably will have your 5 Chucks ready to go soon!!maybe even before you get your SB

ndfourleafclover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I pre-ordered my SB this week. Rob said he is not for sure when they will be available for mailing, thinks it will be sometime next week. He said he was waiting on switches. The wait is going to be unbearable. I will be getting the batteries today though. I didn't even want to bother with the 18650s. I ordered a kit of protected rcr123a batteries so I could go straight to 6v as soon as my SB gets here.

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
I pre-ordered my SB this week. Rob said he is not for sure when they will be available for mailing, thinks it will be sometime next week. He said he was waiting on switches. The wait is going to be unbearable. I will be getting the batteries today though. I didn't even want to bother with the 18650s. I ordered a kit of protected rcr123a batteries so I could go straight to 6v as soon as my SB gets here.

If you ordered a kit of batteries, if you have not already, make sure you have at least 4. Therefore, you can use to two in the SB, while the other two are on the charger.

I carry around my SB and never had a problem with it going off accidentally. However, I do carry it in an empty pocket (nothing but the SB).

Slighter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Chicago Illinois

ndfourleafclover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
If you ordered a kit of batteries, if you have not already, make sure you have at least 4. Therefore, you can use to two in the SB, while the other two are on the charger.

I carry around my SB and never had a problem with it going off accidentally. However, I do carry it in an empty pocket (nothing but the SB).

Yeah the kit that I ordered came with 6, so I'll have back-ups for the back-ups.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Well, I finally pre-ordered my SB. I've been wanting a mod I could carry in my pocket at work without activating the switch. Does anyone else have experience carrying the SB in their pocket while at work? I work in a manufacturing plant and do alot of crouching and lifting.

I never had the switch activate by it self.....Just my 2 cents worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread