Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Hmm ordered 2 ibtanked two days ago, Now curious if i shouldve added the option for the refiller tool on the bottom. Is it as good as the tool from daddy vape?

The refilling drip tip?

It works I have 4. It does protect the orings nicely. It however leaves you LESS room to get the juice in between the tool and tank as it is a tiny bit fatter. Not a big deal for me but for some people it can be an issue.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
I wouldn't dream of using a carto without a tank tool. I tried it once and man, I just knew that thing was gonna tear it all up, plus it was a pain in the .....

I might make my own, I have a plastic stylus from something that's about as big as a pencil, no clue what it's from, it may be a random sculpting tool I picked up years ago. A little surgery with an exacto knife and a some sandpaper is all I need...

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I might make my own, I have a plastic stylus from something that's about as big as a pencil, no clue what it's from, it may be a random sculpting tool I picked up years ago. A little surgery with an exacto knife and a some sandpaper is all I need...
I got the Slap Yo Mama tool but I hear the IBTanked tool is good, too, and it is cheaper.

Just in case your experiment doesn't work...lol

KimchiMonger

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
Dallas, TX
Have a Slap Yo Mama widget in the mail now and looking forward to using it as I refilled my first carto tank without one tonight. Used my first slotted boge carto in my first J-tank and vaped it all day and LOVED IT! Huge vape compared to my dwindling coil tanks. My old trusty EVOD and kanger coils were great as they kept me off analogs for the last 220 days. But why didn't they just turn me onto this setup when I walked into that vape shop for the first time? Maybe the quick $70 ego starter kit sale? Maybe best to start everyone there and let them decide if they'll be sticking with it before moving on to other vape trappings? I don't know but just glad I've discovered my place with cartos and tanks! Love this.

I also picked up a couple of double punched boge cartos to sample but haven't tried them while still burning the slotted carto. I don't think I'll notice any difference between double punch and slotted but will try them both.

In the meantime, anyone getting a great online deal for these cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread