Pre Veteran Thread (2012) - Everybody is Welcome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Sorry the other post said pepper so I didn't reply lol.Yes I will be taking more today and post them.Or maybe post them in the morning so the moring crew gets first look lol.

yeah, my brain flatlined for a minute. not enough caffiene. sorry :facepalm:

YAY! more puppy pics :)

Later whiskey.

Hope the rain doesn't mess up your connection Fran :)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Good morning everyone, so apparently I'm my one year's coming up (in June) Wow.. time sure flies doesn't it? :)

hi, meka! you'll be turning on 6-01! one day earlier than your join date last year because of leap year! ;)
i gotta run but, i'm sure, somebody will answer your questions if you have any!

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Here is a picture of me holding 2 that we are now going to keep.Crappy photo though better ones soon.

get-attachment-1-1.jpg

Awwwwwwwww! they are so cute. do you have homes for the others yet Chopper?

Have fun on the beach Pepper....

let us know if you have any questions Meka. Your signature says that mfrazz is your grandfather? that is SO cool!

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Ash it had to be very difficult for you to learn to read and write the english language. You do quite well!!

FranC Beside my I.T deploma and I.T Netowrk Eng. I have Dgree in English Literature, and if am talking you will see that am much better than wright as I spend like 10 hours on my work and they all talk in English .
But my main problem is I wright what am thinking in dierct so if am talking in supject A and sudnley supject B come in my head I will jump to it , and the other thing as am typing fast so when am done I dont give my self like 1 - 2mints just to see what I've wrote and correct the spelling and grammatical mistakes.

and I think here in ECF day after day am develop my lang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread