Pre Veteran Thread (2012) - Everybody is Welcome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Wolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
South Atlantic Ocean Coast
Helloooooo!
rat%252520coffee%252520small.jpg

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies
Since I enrolled on ECF this thread has ranked as one of the top 5 in the Forum.
Admittedly, for a newbie it's a bit scary to post, so I just peek in every now and again. I don't think I'm alone in saying I enjoy the banter, camaraderie, the sense of belonging to a community that cares and celebrates its members, and I'm sad when those (you) who do their (your) absolute best to make others feel great and appreciated are out of sorts.
I'd thought I'd let you know, how much I admire your efforts and high spirits, your continued Effervescence with each new turning in spite of recent events. Keep doing what you're doing, it's Exceptional.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
PMs notifying PreVets that they are approaching veteran status will not be sent out. Members must make it to the PreVet thread on their own, or with the help of a friend.:)

Please read the First Post in the PreVet thread for additional information.

Welcome to the ECF Pre-Vet thread!

And, as an added bonus, celebrating your special day with us entitles you to an entry in the Veteran 2012 Contest!

You can find further information here:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/contests/256629-veteran-2012-contest.html

Times for our turnings are all Eastern and looked up by an ECF Moderator.
Dates are checked by at least two people but, when dealing with different time zones and the forum software not recognizing leap year, mistakes can happen. ;)

If you don't see yourself listed, or don't see a theme listed for your day and you want one, let us know.
Your presence on the PreVet thread is required if you requested an Avatar Party. Please, join us in advance of your turning time and enjoy the celebration.

September
September 02 - Janet H - (12:59 = 1:25 PM) Avatar Party: Birds {Fran}
September 09 - Lilybear - (22:27 = 11:25 PM) Avatar Party: Hello Kitty, kitten pics & tie-dye {Starry}
September 10 - frosting - (0:58 = 1:25 AM) Avatar Party: cupcakes {Starry}
September 12 - Vapoor eyes er - (13:07 = 1:25 PM) Avatar Party: Squirrels {TomCatt}
September 13 - sportyfortyeight - (20:42 = 9:25 PM) Avatar Party: Bobbers,rat rods and pin up girls {Meggers}
September 16 - Tinkerbell1313 - (1:30 = 2:25 AM) Avatar Party: Tinkerbell or any fairies really {Starry}
September 18 - twohandedcreations - (14:34 = 3:25 PM) Welcome Thread: Guitars and Graffiti {TomCatt}
September 24 - CharlieGirl - (0:01=12:25 AM) Avatar Party: Cats, Big and Small {Fran}
September 29 - JLH - (10:11 = 10:25 AM) Avatar Party: koala bears {CES}

October
October 9 - Trilly - (11:25 = ? Either 11:25 AM or 12:25 PM)Avatar Party: Dragons {starry}

This Month's Calendar

Please, note: Anniversaries & Birthdays are now kept separate from Pre-vet list:)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread