Pre Veteran Thread (2012) - Everybody is Welcome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
I think it is that time for me :) a few threads to check then sleepy time for me :)
amandanighttwo.gif

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
night night
PMs notifying PreVets that they are approaching veteran status will not be sent out. Members must make it to the PreVet thread on their own, or with the help of a friend. :)

Please read the First Post in the PreVet thread for additional information.

Welcome to the ECF Pre-Vet thread!

This thread was started by our ECF member Whiskey and soon turned into a gathering place for prevets who enjoy celebrating this milestone with like-minded people. We know how to party!
Come join us and see for yourself! :laugh:

Link to the List: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/backwoods-brew/287755-pre-vet-list.html

And, as an added bonus, celebrating your special day with us entitles you to an entry in the Veteran 2012 Contest!

You can find further information here:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/contests/256629-veteran-2012-contest.html

Times for our turnings are all Eastern and looked up by an ECF Moderator.
Dates are checked by at least two people but, when dealing with different time zones and the forum software not recognizing leap year, mistakes can happen. ;)

If you don't see yourself listed, or don't see a theme listed for your day and you want one, let us know.
Your presence on the PreVet thread is required if you requested an Avatar Party. Please, join us in advance of your turning time and enjoy the celebration

May

May 01 - KeysBum - (14:35 = 3:25 PM) Avatar Party: Pirates or Jimmy Buffet to the vet's imagination {TomCatt}
May 01 - leaford - Congrats thread for his fourth year!!!
May 03 - davelog - (8:33 = 9:25 AM)Avatar Party: cheese graters {Ces}
May 06 - Leothwyn - (9:18 = 9:25 AM) Avatar Party: Music {Katya}
May 06 - tricci - (17:42 = 6:25 PM) Welcome thread {Katya}
May 11 - Digital-Dragon - (0:06 = 12:25 AM) avatar party-Cyberpunk & anything Mod's(PV's) {Whiskey}
May 11 - my4jewels - (13:10 = 1:25 PM) Avatar Party: Your favorite wire wrapped jewelry images. {Fran}
May 12 - djbishybish - (0:01 = 12:25 AM) Avatar party-Theme pending {Seabrook}
May 15 - Vapian - (23:33 = 12:25 AM ) after midnight turning {tib}
May 24 - chopper22980 - (23:15 = 11:25 PM) Avatar Party: Gremlins {Fran}
May 24 - BR Turns 2 - {Katya}
May 24 - arjay >>>> 2yr anniversary {tib}
May 27 - Ember - (21:39 = 10:25 PM) Avatar Party: Be really really creative..Purple and Shiny!{Ces}

June

June 06 - LostVapeMonster - (18:17 = 6:25 PM) Avatar Party:Theme-Lost TV series
June 07 - UnFettered_Soul - (18:10 = 6:25 PM) Avatar Party: Color purple - Fairies
June 12 - Kent >>>>> 3yr anniversary
June 14 - Uncle - (15:00 = 3:25 PM) Avatar Party: Quotes by famous gay people {tweety}
June 25 - VapingTurtle - (12:23 = 12:25 PM) Avatar Party: Turtles and Cowgirls {tib}

Catfishy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
Kingwood, Texas
catfishy.tk
If I understand this correctly we need to let you know when our anniversary is about due. I would very much love the status of ECF Veteran!
I love hanging out here and helping the new vapeing members. In fact, I take it as a personal mission. I am constantly introducing my patients who wish to leave analogs on an almost daily basis at work. I also keep myself available to them via e-mail for support as well as introducing them to the ECF. I am going to reach my anniversary of leaving analogs this month. I owe so much to so many members of the ECF for technical and emotional support. I really could not have gotten as far as I have on my own. I am humbly grateful for everyone here.

Namaste.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Good morning pre-vet crew!

If I understand this correctly we need to let you know when our anniversary is about due. I would very much love the status of ECF Veteran!
I love hanging out here and helping the new vapeing members. In fact, I take it as a personal mission. I am constantly introducing my patients who wish to leave analogs on an almost daily basis at work. I also keep myself available to them via e-mail for support as well as introducing them to the ECF. I am going to reach my anniversary of leaving analogs this month. I owe so much to so many members of the ECF for technical and emotional support. I really could not have gotten as far as I have on my own. I am humbly grateful for everyone here.

Namaste.

Welcome and congratulations!

For the record, you will "turn vet" at/near your 1 year mark automatically... this kind group of people is here to help you celebrate that fact. Basically a bunch of nice (crazy) party animals! Although you don't need to participate in the pre-vet party to turn vet, it's tons of fun. Please feel free to loiter around here and watch the festivities, participate for those that are turning if you wish, and get ready for your "big day"!

Today we are posting Jimmy Buffett and/or Pirate theme pics for KeysBum who will "turn" today at 3:25 pm Eastern

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread