Pre-wired 5v regulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

addisdaddy07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Savannah Ga
Would anybody be interested in pre-wired 5v regulator setups? This is just a question, one which I would greatly like an answer to. By pre-wired I mean completely set up with a master on light as well as a vape light. All that would need to be done by the purchaser is wire the batteries, atomizer, and switch in. A total of 6 clearly labled wires for a working 5v mod. Please reply if this sounds appealing to you!

mods, if this is wrong, I apologize and please delete! I am new to this forum and not sure if I am stepping on anybody's toes!

Last edited:

addisdaddy07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Savannah Ga

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Without those wiring pictures I'm lost. No way could I figure out that stuff on my own and I'm too old to learn circuitry formulas and such.

A HUGE THANK YOU to those who are smart enough to know and take the time to help dumb folk like me.

Don't sell your self short like that parallex, I've seen some of those fine meters that you put together. You have the skills. I know you do.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Brian, there are many threads on here detailing how to. This MadVapes e-Cig 'How To' Tutorials • View topic - LDO-5-volt-3-amp-regulator Diagrams is how I personally do it! You can even order everything you need from them. Admittedly, it is cheaper to source your own parts and buy in bulk(for most things) but you can't beat the convenience of having everything in one place.

Ah, ok. I was thinking you had sourced your own parts and was building a board you had designed and I was curious to see what you had come up with, my bad.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread