Predator 228 kit w/ 2 LG HG2 batteries for $50? I'll take one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
So, I was looking to pick up a smaller mod below 75 watts, thats smaller, and a little more easy to toss in the pocket.. But I saw this deal, and to me , it seems like a pretty good one , Unless I'm missing something..

A Predator 228 KIT, with 2 LG HG2 batteries w/ free shipping for $49.95...

It just seemed weird to me as just the mod kit itseld is $70 on the same site.. But if it looks legit, I think I may be ordering this up!

Wismec Predator 228 Kit - Silver + LG HG2 Battery Bundle | Ecig.com

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
Maybe. Should have asked this, with the post..

From what you have heard , or if you do own it, what do you think of the mod/tank?

I was looking at the pico, but even the mod alone and a battery is about $40, and this kit for $50 with batteries just seems like a good deal, but wanted a little more info if possible instead of YouTube

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Maybe. Should have asked this, with the post..

From what you have heard , or if you do own it, what do you think of the mod/tank?

I was looking at the pico, but even the mod alone and a battery is about $40, and this kit for $50 with batteries just seems like a good deal, but wanted a little more info if possible instead of YouTube

There's a thread on the mod and kit in the temp control section here WISMEC Predator 228 with Elabo Kit

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
The Wismec Predator has an even worse 510 pin than the RX200. I know I will be crucified as Wismec Fanboys dance and chant around my body to sacrifice to the vape gods but the info is out there for anyone who looks.

The pin is (apparently) very good, it's the 510 negative threads that are at fault. Badly press fitted. Really disappointing.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread