Prefilled carto juice...anything similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardner808

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
GA
sniggity, based on several statements by Bloog reps in this subforum it will more than likely be more than a month before the juices are available for purchase.

Perhaps you might find something you like at Backwoods Brew, Vapor Station or Want2Vape. All are known for authentic, artisan flavors without using the generic flavorings that are so common in e-juice vendors and all vape well in MaxxFusion Cartomizers.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
How funny, I just got done posting that the two other RY4s I've tried taste nothing like Bloog's (which I prefer). So you can scratch V4L off the list, as well as Liberty Flights. Not saying those don't taste good, they just don't taste like Bloog's. Although I only tried the v4l cart, not the juice.

Hey Marsai? Could you kick your font size up one notch? That one is just a tad small and makes it hard for me to read.

Gardner808

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
GA
I would think that finding an exact match for an existing flavor would be nearly impossible and mostly pointless. I mean batches can be inconsistent and offer variation in flavor, your taste buds will evolve over time and you are going to want variety over the long haul anyway.

It would seem to be a more profitable use of your time, effort and money to find vendors that you trust and flavors that you appreciate. But that is just me.

I would assume that Bloog put some time and effort in developing their juices and use high quality ingredients. With that in mind, to find something of equal quality you will need to find a vendor who is focused on delivering well crafted juices rather than on appeasing the masses through sheer volume of variety.

I mean no offense to many vendors who fall into that category, but from my limited experience I have been WAY more satisfied with the juice I purchased from vendors who offered few artisan quality juices versus one who would sell you every flavor under the sun.

Here are the vendors I use:
Backwoods Brew
Want2Vape
Vapor Station
Halo
Southern Ambrosia
Kick Bass Vapor
NicVape
Mr. E Liquid

Obviously, this might not be the answer for you but it might prove more beneficial than chasing that elusive unicorn until Bloog releases their juices.

I wish you luck and happy vaping!

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
Dekang is a chinese factory that makes most of the juice that comes out of china. Many USA retailers buy their juice and slap their label on it...they are not producing it themselves.
It's just that there are a lot of references to this brand and that brand and whatever, when the reality is most of those are simply rebranded Dekang.

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
Dekang is a chinese factory that makes most of the juice that comes out of china. Many USA retailers buy their juice and slap their label on it...they are not producing it themselves.

Exactly, and most european retailers also.
For what it's worth I believe Leaford has said (somewhere. don't remember where. could be wrong) that BMF cartos don't use Dekang.

Kembial

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2011
United States
The real mistery is: Who supplies Bloog with ejuice, but leaford already stated he's keeping that under wraps.
Oh well, guess we'll have to wait for Bloog's juice.

I don't remember if this was it, but I do know Leaford mentioned there were some secrets their manufacturer has on lock-down, that they won't even tell him.

Marsai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Marietta NY
Hey Marsai? Could you kick your font size up one notch? That one is just a tad small and makes it hard for me to read.

How's this? Better font size?

Just ordered some juices from fsusa ... Ill let you know. Would be cool If bloog offered some of their options when ordering juice...

- X or 2X flavoring
- Mg nic
- Bottle size
- Pg/Vg ratio

this last one was very cool.. I ordered 90% Pg. some of their juices only offered 50/50. but i like the ability to make my own choice here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread