Not open for further replies.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I'm lazy, sorry..

Are there any good sites to order battery packs like in the hana minis, with connectors for no soldering needed to replace battery pack? Edit-poly Lipo packs.

I want a bottom feeder, but I've said my next mod would be a high powered regulated mod... but I've said that about 5 times now.

I'm still considering dna30 chip(still), but what's the skinny on the newer stuff? Evolv hasn't evolved..I saw a 50 watt chip mentioned today..I like the display.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Ok..so what's the best chip right now for 30watts and above? 0-frequency?
I've seen the sx chips talked about a little, but it seems like if it could put out 50watts, they would've updated the firmware for it by now..better than dna?

I still haven't found the 50watt chip I saw that I mentioned in op. It has a rectangle screen.. not too much larger than dna I loved the look of it, more of a white blue screen, with the metering being more clear.

I would've thought a box mod the size of a hana mini would be able to hold a 2600mAh battery pack by now, the way lipo has evolved..maybe stuff the 4 batteries in the case?

Last edited:

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I've been looking a good bit..tenergy seems to be my best bet. I'd like to hold all my options in my hand... with every piece of the mod.

I've got some great ideas. I hope I get funds soon. :)

Edit- what are the 50watt chip options? Sx330- is that the new craze? Not the chip that's being upgraded to 50watts until it POPS in smelly smoke-sx350?.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread