Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Has anyone tried the Winter Breeze?? I love blueberry but don't like menthal ... and the "breeze" in the name makes me think it may have mint of some kind.

If you like blueberry try sweet blue. B&BC has blueberry and blackberry with cheesecake. Never tried winters breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oleskool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Michigan
So I got in my order. It has a very faint taste. The spoon licker v2 and blk&blu cheese cake taste about the same very faint taste of strawberry with one, BlackBerry with the other. Basically the base is the same cake batter like, candyish flavor. Don't get any cheesecake flavor. I even taste the cake batter flavor in gold ry4. This juice is very lightly flavored, except the base flavor. Did I get a bad batch?

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
So I got in my order. It has a very faint taste. The spoon licker v2 and blk&blu cheese cake taste about the same very faint taste of strawberry with one, BlackBerry with the other. Basically the base is the same cake batter like, candyish flavor. Don't get any cheesecake flavor. I even taste the cake batter flavor in gold ry4. This juice is very lightly flavored, except the base flavor. Did I get a bad batch?

Did you just receive the order? If so, it needs to steep. Shake, warm bath and shake. Steeping brings out flavor. Give it a few days.

50/50 or max vg?

ITC juice is made fresh so it is not pre-steeped. You will be surprised by the difference a few days makes :)

oleskool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Michigan
Did you just receive the order? If so, it needs to steep. Shake, warm bath and shake. Steeping brings out flavor. Give it a few days.

50/50 or max vg?
I
ITC juice is made fresh so it is not pre-steeped. You will be surprised by the difference a few days makes :)

Yes it is about three days after I received it, but I tracked it, and it went to the wrong address and was set back in motion. So that took a couple days.
I guess what I'm asking is does all this juice taste very close to each other? I didn't notice a way up the flavor on the site. I got 50/50.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Yes it is about three days after I received it, but I tracked it, and it went to the wrong address and was set back in motion. So that took a couple days.
I guess what I'm asking is does all this juice taste very close to each other? I didn't notice a way up the flavor on the site. I got 50/50.

Also- what hardware are you using?

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
Has anyone tried the Winter Breeze?? I love blueberry but don't like menthal ... and the "breeze" in the name makes me think it may have mint of some kind.

Haven't tried the winter breeze but the Sweet Blue is a winner for sure. If you like blueberry then I think you'll love that one. It tastes like straight up eating fresh blueberries. I just polished off a 15ml bottle and I'm definitely getting a bigger bottle of that one.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I took the Bananaberry Dream with me to work in a KFL+ V2 clone: the flavor was strong and consistent, not cloying or overly sweet and just a very enjoyable vape.

I vape mostly NETs, which, from personal experience, seem richer or more dense than synthetic liquids. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find eliquid that would be complex/flavorful enough to enjoy without leaving that sugary sweet film in my mouth, or ones I where the flavor gets tiring or sickening like other vendors. ITCvapes has fulfilled that bill nicely.

I would just like to thank Sarah and everyone here who has kept this thread alive and upbeat and get the message across that this is the real deal: Quality Eliquid at [very] affordable prices. Complex, balanced, and clean.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
I hope Luke comes out with a straight up Apple flavor. That would be one I'd be interested in trying.

You never know what they have up their sleeves :) I love when they come out with new flavors. They seem really receptive to their customers :) I'm still waiting for a peach cobbler, though. Or a mango (hint hint :) )

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
You never know what they have up their sleeves :) I love when they come out with new flavors. They seem really receptive to their customers :) I'm still waiting for a peach cobbler, though. Or a mango (hint hint :) )

Yeah I actually e-mailed Luke and asked him for an Apple flavor. He e-mailed me back and I think I might get my wish. :) I'm pretty sure they will have some new flavors coming soon. He said a little more but I won't post it just because I'm not sure if that's cool or not.
Mango would definitely be a good one. I think I'd like a peach one too. Most anything fruity is good with me.

Auntie Mame

Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Southern CA, United States
Maybe we should start a ITC wish list! :) +1 on a great apple vape, I'd love that as well. Peach cobbler sounds good, too. I also wish with his talent he'd make a killer, knock-your-socks-off ice cold menthol. So many vendors try, most fail. (says the lady who smoked menthols for almost 50 years and still loves that cold menthol kick!) :D

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
Maybe we should start a ITC wish list! :) +1 on a great apple vape, I'd love that as well. Peach cobbler sounds good, too. I also wish with his talent he'd make a killer, knock-your-socks-off ice cold menthol. So many vendors try, most fail. (says the lady who smoked menthols for almost 50 years and still loves that cold menthol kick!) :D

+2 on the apple. and a nice root beer flavor would be sweet!

and peanut butter.

THIS made me lmao! I am now sans a**.
[emoji13]

laughing-my-...-off-smiley-emoticon.jpg

TheChromeKamuro

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
Sturgeon, MO USA
GREAT idea, Auntie! [emoji7] I'll play.

Two thumbs way up for Mango and Apple. After experiencing what ITC can do with Blueberry, I'm convinced. I will never have to buy another Blueberry vape.

And since I'm old school as well, a true Menthol tobacco would be wonderful. ITC has developed a truly formidable line of tobacco vapes, with Tropical Leaves living up to the high standards set by Silver Ry4 (omg) and Dirty Dutchman. So my additions to the wishlist:

Clove - something like a cross between a Kretek and Djarum Black done the way only ITC can.

Vanilla - the first vanilla tobacco I tried had rave reviews...it tasted like I was vaping Patchouli. [emoji14] 'nuff said.

Cherry - I have yet to taste a Cherry vape that doesn't taste like either a cough drop (think Ludens) or Maraschino, which most definitely has it's place, as in the delicious Cereza Cordial. But just like ITC nailed the perfect Blueberry with their Sweet Blue, I would love to experience the perfect Cherry vape. I love everything cherry, from the small, tart, bright red pie cherry to the large, lush, purple-black Bing cherry.
Oh, and if they wanted to round out their tobacco collection, I'd be all about a Cherry tobacco. [emoji3] ITC has created a tobacco vape-monster! Rawr. [emoji39]

I'll leave you 5 Pawns fans to it, I have my ITC Smoke Shop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread