Status
Not open for further replies.

HgA1C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2009
Michigan
Heaven's Bounty

Ok, so after taking some time off of the citrus flavors, I decided to try my 30ml 12mg 50/50 juice. I filled up a Kayfun lite, but did not rewick. I guess I would say it has been a 2-3 day steep since I received it. A one word description would be complex. I think their description for this was as accurate as could be hoped. Adjusting wattage adjusts the flavor profile, so keep that in mind. Overall, I get a toasted coconut, a faint bit of cream, and some marshmallow flavor on inhale. I start getting a banana flavor as my mouth fills with the vape. Then on exhale banana seems to be prominent with some spice notes and an occasional pleasant fruitiness. My best description would be a desert vape, not overly sweet, the flavors are more prominent than the sweetness. Heaven's Bounty takes the flavor of a coconut cream pie and blends it with a banana cream pie with toned down sweetness and then adds a little spice and fruit notes for good measure. None of the flavors are overpowering, unless you are not a fan of coconut or banana. At 2/3 days steep, I would give this a very respectable 7-8 out of 10. I still need to finish my tank, but I am seriously considering ordering more. I find the juice to be very satisfying it gives me the closest experience to a cigarette I have had without having a tobacco taste. This is to say it is a very satisfying vape for my cravings.

So after three flavors, I have found that two are very vapable and the third is still waiting for final judgement. The quality of the juices has all been very high, and I have yet to get chemical or off-tastes. This is an accomplishment to me, I tried vaping in 2008 and just came back to vaping. Overall, I have probably tried 60+ flavors from around three or four different companies. Out of those 60+ flavors I only liked 6 enough to vape with any consistency, so basically a 10% success rate. ITC is doing very well regardless of price, and when considering price they are definitely a bargain.

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
Well, my order didn't show up again today. I had to open a case with USPS. It's still not updated either on the tracking. Left NY a week ago and no sign of it since then.
All USPS told me is that they would open a case and try to track it down. I just e-mailed Luke to see what he says. I'm not very happy. But I know that's not ITC's fault.
This has been an overall crappy day for me. :(

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Well, my order didn't show up again today. I had to open a case with USPS. It's still not updated either on the tracking. Left NY a week ago and no sign of it since then.
All USPS told me is that they would open a case and try to track it down. I just e-mailed Luke to see what he says. I'm not very happy. But I know that's not ITC's fault.
This has been an overall crappy day for me. :(

I loathe USPS. Usually when they "misplace" mail, it shows up within a few hours of opening the case. I hope this is the case for you. Sorry about having a bad day, I hope it ends up better!

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Just bought a 120ml of heaven's bounty and also grabbed a 30ml of bunny bait (the cotton candy flavor) to try. Has anyone here tried the cotton candy one? I've been wanting to try a cotton candy and this is my first attempt.

I have tried bunny bait and feel it tastes exactly as described on their site :) Great flavor just not my preferred profile. If you like fruits and cotton candy you should like it!

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
I loathe USPS. Usually when they "misplace" mail, it shows up within a few hours of opening the case. I hope this is the case for you. Sorry about having a bad day, I hope it ends up better!

Funny, the same thing happened to me. My Innokin MVP 2 was supposed to be delivered on a Wednesday. I contacted USPS on Friday, and it finally showed up on Saturday. It's funny how those things work.

Really anxious to get home and try Milk tonight, even if it is going to taste like raisins :laugh:. When i was little I loved raisin bread, so maybe I'll like it.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
Haven't has a chance to read this entire thread, but just let me say ITC Vapes Black Magic is a very good vape for me! Using a spinner @ anywhere from 3.2 to 4 volts through a cotton wicked Protank 2 (1.8 ohm advertised coil, closer to 2.4 ohms on my meter) with the large Airflow Control 3.0 . Not overly complex, but depending on airflow and voltage I get either more blueberry or more shortcake. Kinda neat. Using "middle ground" settings of 3.6 volts and three air holes I get a smooth all day-type vape with good non intrusive flavor and good clouds of vapor. A very good vape, as I said- and especially good considering the price. If I had a complaint it would be a lack of any substantial TH, but this is 50/50 at 12mg so might improve at higher nic levels. It's offered in max VG or 50/50 so more PG isn't an option unless added by the user.

R1Barlow

Sep 23, 2014
Tampa, FL
I had an interesting email session with one of the e-liquid vendors today;. I complained about their juices having no taste at all to me. After talking a while, it was determined that my lack of taste buds would necessitate me using a blend of 65/35 in order for me to get more flavor. All the 30 ml bottles I have are currently 50/50.
My question to you, is can I take my 30 ml bottles of 50/50 and mix them with other 30ml bottles of 80/20 give me a mixture totaling 65/25? If so, I'm going to need about 7 empty 30ml bottles.

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
I had an interesting email session with one of the e-liquid vendors today;. I complained about their juices having no taste at all to me. After talking a while, it was determined that my lack of taste buds would necessitate me using a blend of 65/35 in order for me to get more flavor. All the 30 ml bottles I have are currently 50/50.
My question to you, is can I take my 30 ml bottles of 50/50 and mix them with other 30ml bottles of 80/20 give me a mixture totaling 65/25? If so, I'm going to need about 7 empty 30ml bottles.

Yes, you can mix whatever you want to get your ratios the way you want, but there is no guarantee that the mix will taste good. I've heard of people adding single flavors like menthol or a cream to give the juice a kick without changing the intended flavor too much.

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
Haven't has a chance to read this entire thread, but just let me say ITC Vapes Black Magic is a very good vape for me! Using a spinner @ anywhere from 3.2 to 4 volts through a cotton wicked Protank 2 (1.8 ohm advertised coil, closer to 2.4 ohms on my meter) with the large Airflow Control 3.0 . Not overly complex, but depending on airflow and voltage I get either more blueberry or more shortcake. Kinda neat. Using "middle ground" settings of 3.6 volts and three air holes I get a smooth all day-type vape with good non intrusive flavor and good clouds of vapor. A very good vape, as I said- and especially good considering the price. If I had a complaint it would be a lack of any substantial TH, but this is 50/50 at 12mg so might improve at higher nic levels. It's offered in max VG or 50/50 so more PG isn't an option unless added by the user.

I just ordered two version 3 airflow controls this afternoon. They're on backorder and I won't get mine until next week, but I have a good relationship with a vendor and they gave me a great price since I buy so many novice products from them for me and friends. I agree that the throat hit isn't as there prominent as with my other 50/50 juices (MBV was bordering on harsh at 50/50 though). This would be an issue for me if I was just a month or two in, but since I'm no longer a smoker, I don't really need the harshness as much anymore.

I've always wrapped my protank coils at 2.2ohms and set my twist to 3.8 volts. Seems to be the sweet spot for everything for me'tobaccos, desserts, fruits. Sometimes I raise the Dirty Dutchman to 7/7.5 watts on my MVP as the coil is dying.

I thought I would like this ratio because I figured a thick 50/50 would be closer to a 40/60, but the throat hit is really missing sometimes.

diceman1000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
Belleville, KS
Just bought a 120ml of heaven's bounty and also grabbed a 30ml of bunny bait (the cotton candy flavor) to try. Has anyone here tried the cotton candy one? I've been wanting to try a cotton candy and this is my first attempt.
Bunny Bait is excellent for what it is, not really my thing though...

jadejazzkayla

Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
amston ct us
Really anxious to get home and try Milk tonight, even if it is going to taste like raisins :laugh:. When i was little I loved raisin bread, so maybe I'll like it.

I love milk. I didn't taste raisin, but I also don't taste the hint of strawberry that I know is in spoonlicker og.

I bought a 120ml of both of these right after trying them.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA

In my opinion you shouldn't have to change your ratio to get the equivalent flavor. With a higher VG vendors SHOULD be compensating for the flavor loss and not forcing the customer to buy more juice to get the flavor right which also compromises the initial ratio you ordered. If you are okay with it- disregard me. What if I ordered 50/50 but 65/35 is to thin for my devices? Or I don't like 65% pg?!?! I guess I would be SOL. if they aren't adjusting flavor for different ratios they are cutting corners IMHO. Not to mention you will be footing the bill to make these juices to par. I don't doubt that you probably are a super flavor junky but that is why take ITC for example- they now offer flavor shots. The minimal cost is upfront and u get the ratio you order! (End rant :) )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA

The reason there is less TH is because of the blend of vg. It is very high quality vg that is thicker than other vg bases I have tried in the past. Other vendors max vg seem watery now for me as I am used to ITC. The 50/50 blend is 50/50 but it sure does impersonate 60vg :) if you want a higher PG I would email Luke about that. Doesn't hurt to ask.

RJPrestO

Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Houston, TX
I sure do miss Lucky 7's juices, but we all have to move on. Tried Killer Juice and found them to be so-so, mostly flavor less. Am joining the ITC bandwagon - just ordered the following:

1x Beelzebub's Nectar - 30ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $7.99 each
1x Dragon Fire - 30ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $7.99 each
1x Sweet Blue - 30ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $7.99 each
1x Melon Twist - 30ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $7.99 each
1x Spoon Licker V2 - 30ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $7.99 each
1x Heaven's Bounty - 30ml / 50/50 / 6mg for $7.99 each

Looking forward to receiving my order and seeing what all the hoopla is about.

stvan1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2014
Grand Rapids MI USA
Heaven's Bounty

Ok, so after taking some time off of the citrus flavors, I decided to try my 30ml 12mg 50/50 juice. I filled up a Kayfun lite, but did not rewick. I guess I would say it has been a 2-3 day steep since I received it. A one word description would be complex. I think their description for this was as accurate as could be hoped. Adjusting wattage adjusts the flavor profile, so keep that in mind. Overall, I get a toasted coconut, a faint bit of cream, and some marshmallow flavor on inhale. I start getting a banana flavor as my mouth fills with the vape. Then on exhale banana seems to be prominent with some spice notes and an occasional pleasant fruitiness. My best description would be a desert vape, not overly sweet, the flavors are more prominent than the sweetness. Heaven's Bounty takes the flavor of a coconut cream pie and blends it with a banana cream pie with toned down sweetness and then adds a little spice and fruit notes for good measure. None of the flavors are overpowering, unless you are not a fan of coconut or banana. At 2/3 days steep, I would give this a very respectable 7-8 out of 10. I still need to finish my tank, but I am seriously considering ordering more. I find the juice to be very satisfying it gives me the closest experience to a cigarette I have had without having a tobacco taste. This is to say it is a very satisfying vape for my cravings.
After reading this I have to have some. Most relevant review I have seen yet for my taste. Probably some spoonlicker too, just don't know which one yet since I like/need a higher level of flavor (old abused tastebuds you know) probably the OG.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
After reading this I have to have some. Most relevant review I have seen yet for my taste. Probably some spoonlicker too, just don't know which one yet since I like/need a higher level of flavor (old abused tastebuds you know) probably the OG.

The V2 has stronger strawberry. I would suggest V2 but bear in mind I am biased ;-)

Lynn Miller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Kentucky
Melon Twist, and Bubblemint are two of my favorite all day vapes! Flavor and vapor production are amazing!
Running twisted 28g dual coils @ .24Ohms in a Plume Veil V1.5.

I'm glad someone else likes Melon Twist! I am waiting for mine to steep a little more but I think I will vape it a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread