Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCastle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2014
United States
I am glad Luke is taking his time with the custards and making sure they are right. I bought 50ml of Bryce Vanilla custard and out the mail it was great. A month later not so great. The custard flavor faded badly on it and now its just "eh". ITC juices only seem to get better with age and to me it seems thats the standard Luke wants with his custards. So far every ITC juice I tried passed the test of time with the exception of Milk and Heavens Bounty. For some reason within 10 days the juice mysteriously disappeared from my bottles. :p
I assume after Milk they're being extra cautious to get the custards right this time around. As for holding up to steeping, I found most ITC flavors to be best around 2-6 weeks for 50/50. I get bored with flavors easily and usually vape small tank or two of one then switch to another(except SL OG), so I still have partial bottles of almost all the flavors I ordered, and most have been steeping for 2-3 months. After steeping that long some of the flavors blend a bit too much and I can't make out the individual flavors anymore, and/or they get a bit overly sweet. Most are still pretty good after a long steeping, except Black Magic. I have about 10 ml of it left that I got about 3 months ago and hadn't vaped it in a while. The other day I figured I'd finish it off, sometime in the last month it went from being a pretty decent blackberry flavor to tasting like cough syrup.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
I gave ITC Vapes a try, and I'm SOOOO glad I did. I will definitely be ordering again, probably in the next few days.

I ordered 7 e-liquids, out of those 7, I've already tried 3...and LOVE all 3.

Heaven's Bounty is a coconut cream type flavored one. fantastic.

Dragon's Fire is a cinnamon flavored one....again, GREAT.

Silver RY7 I didn't care for at FIRST, then it really grew on me. Now I enjoy it a good bit!

All of the liquids needed to steep, that was a must...but after about 8-12 days they were good to go! Also, they keep getting better as they age more, the flavors are coming out stronger, and balancing each other out.

I can't wait to try the other 4 liquids...and also order some more.

For the price, ITC vapes is a steal!

JoppaRoadCruiser

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
So I just received my second order from ITC. The silver RY4 really won me over. So much that I decided to stock up on both 6 mg and 12 mg for dripping and my kayfun. One thing that threw me off though is that they are different shades.....the 12 mg is darker than the 6 mg. Is this to be expected with the nic differences?

Sassington

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Central Florida, US
Okay, peeps - I got my first ever order from ITC today and I know they need to steep but I'm anxious to try just one out of the 8 I got. Is anything pretty okay to try out foob? They're all 50/50 mixes:

Apple Buns
Caramel Cream
Bug Juice
Mach10
Heavens Bounty
Lemon Custard Bar
SL2
Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake

I know Mach10, SL2, and HB are most likely the LAST ones to try for another week or so. Any other ones I should avoid right away? They all kind of smell like caramel cake right now so I can't tell a difference between what's good and what's perfume-y.

TYIA!

Last edited:

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I say try 'em all out right now. But I'm the impatient type. Nothing will ever go from "downright nasty" to "totally awesome" but they can go from "unimpressive" to "WOW!"
But I'm just one dude. If you can try them out in a dripper or a small device, do that.
Hope that helps!

Okay, peeps - I got my first ever order from ITC today and I know they need to steep but I'm anxious to try just one out of the 8 I got. Is anything pretty okay to try out foob? They're all 50/50 mixes:

Apple Buns
Caramel Cream
Bug Juice
Mach10
Heavens Bounty
Lemon Custard Bar
SL2

I know Mach10, SL2, and HB are most likely the LAST ones to try for another week or so. Any other ones I should avoid right away? They all kind of smell like caramel cake right now so I can't tell a difference between what's good and what's perfume-y.

TYIA!

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA

Apple Buns
Caramel Cream
Bug Juice
Mach10
Heavens Bounty
Lemon Custard Bar
SL2

TYIA! [emoji4]

Apple buns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sassington

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Central Florida, US
Well I just couldn't wait and I tried Apple Buns - definitely getting all buns and no apple yet, which I'm not surprised by and not disappointed - I get cinnamon rolls out of it right now. It fits in nicely with our cold front coming through. :) I hope I can maintain patience for the remaining flavors ;)

Allegry

Oct 23, 2014
Dallas, TX
Well I just couldn't wait and I tried Apple Buns - definitely getting all buns and no apple yet, which I'm not surprised by and not disappointed - I get cinnamon rolls out of it right now. It fits in nicely with our cold front coming through. :) I hope I can maintain patience for the remaining flavors ;)

Good luck with that "patience" thing. Didn't work for me, but I ended up liking all the flavors I got.....so there's that.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA

Did you do the hot bath shake thing?

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
No one? Please?
Okay. Sorry I just got home. First I want to mention that I have a tendency to notice more if the juice is on the lighter side or more mellow. I would think the banana, coffee, etc tend to be stronger and SL V2 but I am probably missing quite am few. But what's perfectly strong in my dripper with a .3 dual coil running 40-to who knows what watts is going to taste different in other equipment. I tried to love my nat but it just doesn't taste the same as dripping. That being said strength is subjective. The good thing is that they offer flavor shots. I have tried a good majority of the juices but maybe if you listed ones you are interested in- it would help me/others give you better feedback.

Last edited:

Sassington

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Central Florida, US
Did you do the hot bath shake thing?

No - well, I *did* shake the crap out of the bottles and set them aside for a while to breathe, then dove head first into the Apple Buns. I'm not a patient girl. [emoji6] I've been enjoying it for the past few hours and it's probably my taste buds but the cinnamon seems to be tapering off a bit since I first tried it. Maybe it's just that it's been heating up in my MT3 a little that has helped it calm down a bit. Unsure TBH, but it's really REALLY good. I swear it smells like donuts in here. :yummy:

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
Judgment Time:

Orangutan has officially been steeping for 1 month today. As of right now, I consider it a failure. The shampooey taste hasn't gone away. The web site recommended 3-4 week steep time, so I'm going to need to revisit this in another month. Huggggge disappointment because I really wanted this to be my ADV.

I received the Berserker in the same shipment as the Orangutan, and I'm not feeling it either. It tastes very artificial to me. It was okay initially, but I can't help but feel like I'm vaping candy, which gives me a headache after a while.

First Impressions of the Cool Mint Cookie. Wow, this is exactly what I was hoping and expected it to be. It smells wonderful, just like mint chocolate chip ice cream at Baskin Robbins. It tastes similar to the way it smells, but it needs more steep time. It's only been 3 days without a hot water bath. The mint cream is there, and I can taste a crumbly cookie. Actually it tastes just like the reviews say; a thin mint girl scout cookie. I'll revisit it this weekend, and another week after. Hopefully this one is a keeper.

Tomorrow I'll probably clear a couple of tanks and try the Nilla Gorilla. Don't know if it's worth it to even try the Pudding #9 yet, because someone else said it definitely needed to be steeped.

Last edited:

DasFriek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Ohio
Okay. Sorry I just got home. First I want to mention that I have a tendency to notice more if the juice is on the lighter side or more mellow. I would think the banana, coffee, etc tend to be stronger and SL V2 but I am probably missing quite am few. But what's perfectly strong in my dripper with a .3 dual coil running 40-to who knows what watts is going to taste different in other equipment. I tried to love my nat but it just doesn't taste the same as dripping. That being said strength is subjective. The good thing is that they offer flavor shots. I have tried a good majority of the juices but maybe if you listed ones you are interested in- it would help me/others give you better feedback.

I'll try and give my opinion on strength, but it pretty much follows Sarah's comments.
My first observation on strength many times follows simplicity of a juice, many times a complex juice is much lighter so you can taste all the nuances and layers. So many times more simple one too three flavors in a juice can be made stronger before everything starts overpowering each other flavor resulting is a mess.
Mint,menthol,cinnamon and absinthe are strong by nature and if seen in a simple juice of 1-3 flavors it most likely is a dominantly strong flavor.

That's the juice side.

With equipment Sarah is correct.
Tanks can be hard to adjust to get the strength out of a juice you may be looking for.
Lower ohm coils,higher airflow and higher wattages help tho.
Drippers allow you to pretty much adjust everything. Even the lightest flavor can be accentuated with a lot more airflow, multiple coils and faster larger wicks and much higher amps most regulated mods are finally getting close to mech mods.

I know all this info wasn't exactly asked for, but with so many variables in play it really depends on how much you really want to control how your juice vapes.
Rather than just by "I hope this one works!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread