preparing to open our first retail storefront vapelounge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
A starter kit can be done for around $300.00. I have over $4,000 in to my set and more to go.
But when complete will be Historical accurate. The Cost of my kit will top out at around 6k.

I will have to wear when I visit FSUSA Vapor Lounge and get a photo. LOL

That looks like it would be so much fun. Course I could not even begin to imagine the cost of armor. <cringe>

T

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
I am a heavy fighter LOL and its a blast.
This is me in my old armor. I got better stuff now

View attachment 19698

I love to fight. We have a big War in February just south of Phoenix AZ so visiting FSUSA may be part of the trip.

Some day when I get around to it I will build a photo Album on my Profile so people can see what I do on the weekends.

Cool...

If you ever find yourself knocked around by a large African American guy who looks like a black Mr. Clean (Look for the gold earring)- tell him "Cozzi says hello".

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
LOL you rock..

Heavy Fighting and FSUSA Juice two of my most favorite things in the world.

Here is my SCA handal

HL Morgan
Kingdom of An Tir
Principality of Tir Righ
Shire of ....timwoode
Bellingham WA

LOL I just new there was A few scadians hiding around here! Lady cardea here :) kitchen witch,water bearer,cheif duct tape dispenser LOL howdy guys if you have been to estrella you may have got water, gatorade, pickles, oranges, duct tape from me..happy fighting. And chicks dig scars.. LOL

cardea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
Mesa, AZ, USA
Did I hear someone mention roadtrip? I can get quite a few people in our motorhome and there's plenty of plugins for all the chargers we'll need. Of course, we may end up looking like we're out of a Cheech and Chong movie....vapor billowing out from every window and vent. LOL
LOL OH the images in my wee little mind, wonder how many times you all would be pulled over by the cops, and the stories you all could tell when you got here!

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
I am a heavy fighter LOL and its a blast.
This is me in my old armor. I got better stuff now

View attachment 19698

I love to fight. We have a big War in February just south of Phoenix AZ so visiting FSUSA may be part of the trip.

Some day when I get around to it I will build a photo Album on my Profile so people can see what I do on the weekends.

Now that is just AWESOME!

evilcute

Sep 17, 2010
Leongatha
I'm not that ingenious, I put it on my cell well before I started vaping. Thought it went well here!

Don't sell yourself short sir. I thought you might be the artist, having seen so many unique avatars here.
Anyway, I love the way it symbolizes both the extinguishing of cigarettes and the flow of liquid/ vapor. It's just beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread