Prince RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian11

May 27, 2019
Hi, I’m looking for a smok prince tfv12 rba coil for use in a price tank. New or used in USA. Anyone have one they want to sell? I’d email you a prepaid ship label.

E2A1BEA6-ADF9-4550-82D2-3C1B92CB5E6E.png

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Fasttech in China has them. If you are unfamiliar with Fasttech, you need to be VERY patient, but you will receive your order but it could take 1-2 weeks to ship then another 2-3 weeks in transit. They sell them in singles, a 2-pack and a 5-pack. $20 = free epacket shipping but even if you don't want to spend that much shipping cost is minimal.

Brian11

May 27, 2019
    Fasttech in China has them. If you are unfamiliar with Fasttech, you need to be VERY patient, but you will receive your order but it could take 1-2 weeks to ship then another 2-3 weeks in transit. They sell them in singles, a 2-pack and a 5-pack. $20 = free epacket shipping but even if you don't want to spend that much shipping cost is minimal.
    Yep I’ve also found them in China. Don’t want to wait that long. It can get delayed significantly with what’s going on right now too

Brian11

May 27, 2019

smok store (hong Kong) also has them for like $8.

Brian11

May 27, 2019
    Plus EV is no longer using USPS due to the vape mail ban which has driven their shipping costs up, plus the added adult signature verification fee. You can thank our government for all that.

yeah, I know. .75” limit. I have shipped several packages in the 1-2” area this week and they have gone just fine. 3oz at the package rate is still decent, $3.62

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    yeah, I know. .75” limit. I have shipped several packages in the 1-2” area this week and they have gone just fine. 3oz at the package rate is still decent, $3.62

That is not taking into account the USPS's ban on vaping related materials. EV is not using USPS, UPS, or FedEx, but one of the smaller shippers that has not implemented a ban on vape related products. Thus, the extra expense, plus a fee is required for an adult verification signature. Which is why you must be at home to receive the package. Of course, none of this applies if you order from Fasttech, and wait the 6 weeks or so for shipping from China. I see you put an ad in the classies, which might help, or it might not. It just depends on what people have and are willing to let go of.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    was hoping to not have to pay $16 shipping (would cost me $2 to ship it) and be home to sign for it. Might be only option.

VapeSourcing.com has them on Sale now for $10.70 each and shipping from their US warehouse...is $7.00 S/H. It's not the extremely low shipping you'd rather pay, but it's much lower than most other vendors shipping within the US.

ETA: You'd likely have to sign for the package though. I recently ordered 3 Geek Vape mods from them and had to sign upon delivery.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Territoo
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread