Prince stick problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Relentless

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2017
The t10 requires double the watts m4 coils do. So I assume you have to fire it longer to heat up the coil enough to work, resulting in a over heated battery. I would guess your getting high temp cutoff from your mod keeping you safe. I could be totally wrong but I'd probably stick with the m4's and until you get one maybe slow down between hits. Or get a dual battery mod and vape any coil you want and use the stick for a backup.

Mr. Relentless

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2017
If the stick is getting warm to the touch before it shuts down using the higher watt coils I would put more time between hits and keep it cool until you get lower watt coils. I wouldn't keep pushing the mod to the limit of safety shutoff. I believe the prince stick was only intended for m4 coils. If you want to pull a travel trailer with a Prius it will do it... for a while, but eventually something bad will happen.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You really want/need the right coil for the stick. Is the mod still blinking? But still vaping? Well, stop. It could be a lot of things, including the coil. It's not necessarily UNSAFE, (the coil, if you reseat it correctly) but you are going to struggle with getting acceptable vapor, and/or possibly if your battery is unhappy and not charging correctly and/or needing more frequent charges. It doesn't sound like a great combination to me, and I'm not sure I ENTIRELY understand your situation exactly but what you are describing doesn't sound so great to me.

Best of luck,

Anna

Reactions: Anise

Mr. Relentless

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2017
I always recommend duel 18650 mods. Especially if you want to use the higher watt coils your tank offers. You'd have to invest 10 or 12 bucks in good batteries and around 20 for a ok charger. Then the mod which can range from 30 to 150 and up. Or you can get a single battery mod much like your stick but with a replaceable battery and even a 21700 batt that has a bigger gas tank. I cant really tell you what to buy since it's as subjective as asking which car should I buy. I would browse and find 5 you like then make a new post asking pros and cons on your device list maybe see which one wins the vote. You have to ask yourself if you want sleek and small with low battery capacity or large with huge capacity or somewhere in the middle. I think the Tesla steampunk is a pretty small duel battery. Watch some reviews get some ideas. Its a lot to take in at first but if you kind of know what you want make a post, throw in your price range and I'm sure a lot of people will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread