Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
Hello, friends!:cool:;)

Today I would like to introduce you a young, but prospective Co. from Chelyabinsk – PRISMA with their self-titled e-juice set «PRISMA».

DSC_0998.jpg

I got 2 lines for reviews, but want to start from this one, because it`s older and makes an application for not bad mixes. Moreover, not all the flavors in their descriptions has names of concrete components, and it intrigues!

PRISMA juice came to me in a simple packs with Zip-locks.
Bottles has no boxes, but this is not a con: the most important thing is, what they have inside)
Labels`re bright and has their own firm design: they looks like a prism. On the face side you can see the logo of manufacturer, the name of juice and some components, which`re used for to make such a flavor. Also there is a VG/PG and nicotine levels, capacity, barcode, warnings and web source of PRISMA team.
There is a hole between the corners of labels, where you can control the juice level. Labels`re pasted not really smooth.

1-4.jpg

Each bottle has a twist-cap, which is convenient, but not for to all atomizers (small filling windows won`t suite it well enough). There is no child protection and first opening control, and I think, that this is bad.

7-4.jpg

The main info about PRISMA:
Capacity:
120 ml;
Nicotine level: 0 mg/ml;
VG/PG: 70/30;
Glycerin and Propylene Glycol: USP, Germany;
Flavors: USA;
Manufacturer: Russia, Chelyabinsk​

For review I got the full set of e-juice, which consists of 5 different flavors with 0 mg/ml nicotine level. The aroma from bottles is great! And now I would like to present you my subjective opinion on this set with its pros and cons.

Test devices:
Box mod:
GeekVape Aegis;
Atomizer: DigiFlavor DROP RDA​

Yellow (Cocktail from exotic fruits )

3-4.jpg

Here I feel passion fruit and soft peach on inspiration, which flows smoothly into grapefruit, and then they drowns into a light mint drop. Well, good juice, I think! My mark is "5" from 5.

Blue (The light blueberry dessert)

4-4.jpg
The description is really accurate. On inspiration I feel the light blueberry flavor, which, being mixed with a dessert, adds a tart note of such a berry seeds on exhale with a wateriness. It would be better, it the balance of flavors could be more saturated. I advice it to such a people, who prefer not really sweet juice. My mark is
"4" from 5

Pink (An exquisite strawberry cake)

2-4.jpg

Not bad dessert juice, but which is known even by lazy. The strawberry mixed with a cream on inspiration, and its` really light sourish on exhale. I think, it will suite tea or coffee. My mark is "4" from 5.

Violet (The fresh dessert mix)

5-4.jpg

Well, I didn`t like this juice. On inspiration you can feel a ghostly berries flavor, mixed with a biscuit, and then, they`re added with a cooler. After this it feels like a chamois flavor, which beats receptors. My mark is "2" from 5.

Brown (An aroma caramel cappuccino)

DSC_0013.jpg

Do you like coffee? If so, you`ll like this juice, believe me! It has a really saturated flavor of famous coffee with a note of caramel. There is no chamois, and the flavor isn’t really sugary. So, I advice it to you! My mark is "5" from 5.

Pros:
•Convenient nozzles;
•Capacity;
•Price;
•You can find some pretty good flavors in set

Cons:
•Some flavors`re not saturated enough;
•There is no first opening control;
•No child protection system

CV
In conclusion I would like to thank PRISMA team for the possibility of test their product and wish good luck to them!
As for the juice, well, this set shows, that guys have to work a little bit harder for to attract more customers and invent more attractive juice. My favorits are YELLOW и BROWN, `cause they`re well-saturated. The other mixes aren`t really interesting, because each manufacturer make such mixes, so, they`re boring a little. And VIOLET is chamois…
As for the price, you can buy PRISMA liquid for 5,5$ for 120 ml. Well, these are the competitive price and capacity, and favorites of set deserve it!​

You can buy PRISMA liquid here.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread