Problem Ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokkaidomist

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
USA, North Carolina
Hello EastMall fam.

Recently I have had a life change and I moved to Japan and 3 months ago and been living and working her since. Some of my coworkers and bosses have seem me using my riva and indulgence in smoking breaks and sessions. So they became interested in your products which I informed them of your site and even let my boss do a 3 day trial with one of my rivas.

Long story short I ended up being translator slash hand holder for the Japanese newbies to your site. SO we were able to get thru the entire ordering process and even paid vial Paypal. We have a confirmation Email from Paypal aswell... But upon returnign to the Eastmall Site it showed a huge "Payment Error " message. I have never seen it before. But I looked at the order status and it isnt reflecting the payment. Im thinking that its just a lag in the site being updated. and I will check again in the morning. But I want to make sure it goes smoothly so I emailed the support line and dropped a post. The order is number is 7010 last name Kamezawa for reference.

Honestly Im not that worried about it Eastmall has always done me right and then some. I wouldnt be in this situation if yall werent great suppliers:laugh:LOL. Im sure DI will be here any moment.:p

Thanks Hokkaido Mist
Jacques W.
now living in souther Japan.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hiya Hokkaido Mist

I have put the details for this order into staff chat with an enquiry for you
I will get back as soon as I hear something -----

as you say it is just a glitch -