Problem whit me Joyes Stick V3 atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavors

Jun 26, 2009
Quebec
Hello

First of all sorry for my poor english i speak french :)

I just got my new JS V3 and the atomizer (a 302) seem to running dry every 5 puff... I tryed to pull the filler out a bit , i tryed to put a straw in the cart and nothing work ... I can get a good puff only when i drip on it. Seems like the attomizer not getting alot of juice from the cart or it is because it is a brand new attomizer ? . Need advice please .

Last edited:

Flavors

Jun 26, 2009
Quebec
This has been reported by a number of users recently. It happened to me, even with the Janty atomizer and the Janty V3. I switched my atomizer to some generic atomizers that I got from Eastmall and it works perfectly now. Other than that, I don't have much advice.

Do you think my 801 atomizers gona be better then those crapy 302 ?

Cicatrize

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Michigan
My 302's are always like this and I don't know why. They vape hard with lots of vapor and throat hit for a day, then they die off for a couple days, then they just start kicking hard again out of nowhere. I'm not sure why, but I'm happy with it. The 302 is so much better for me than the 801's are.

Also, another problem may be that it's not wicking very well. The filler Janty uses kinda sucks. What I do is use the soft tip 801 carts from MyVaporStore, rip out the poly, insert a small piece of blue foam in the bottom, then a larger piece, then another small piece on top of that (all loosely packed), and a 1/8" strip of the original poly from the cart (less dense than the Janty ones) to plug it. It wicks so nicely, I don't even have a need to drip anymore.

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
Do you think my 801 atomizers gona be better then those crapy 302 ?

It doesn't sound like folks are too happy with the 302 attys. I can't say anything myself about 'em.... cuz I haven't tried one.

But I can definitely report that the 801 attys work very well on the JS-v2.
...so my guess is that they will work just as well on the V3's.

fisch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread