problem with innokin 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
That's odd. I've got 3 iClear30 and never had any problem with them. Generally little to no vapor and gurgling are signs of the clearo being flooded. Have you removed the clearo and made sure there's no juice or condensation accumulation on the connector of the battery? Then, try blowing through the drip tip to insure it is clearo's airway is open & clear of juice.

If that doesn't help. Do a couple of short (3 - 4 sec) dry burns (fire button on without vaping) and see if that helps. Sometimes juice residue accumulates on the wire coils and needs to be burned off.

You didn't say how long the heads have been in use; it may be time for them to be replaced. http://altsmoke.com/iclear30-replacement-head.html

Aside from that, I'm stumped of what your problem could be.

Last edited:

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
That's odd. I've got 3 iClear30 and never had any problem with them. Generally little to no vapor and gurgling are signs of the clearo being flooded. Have you removed the clearo and made sure there's no juice or condensation accumulation on the connector of the battery? Then, try blowing through the drip tip to insure it is clearo's airway is open & clear of juice.

If that doesn't help. Do a couple of short (3 - 4 sec) dry burns (fire button on without vaping) and see if that helps. Sometimes juice residue accumulates on the wire coils and needs to be burned off.

You didn't say how long the heads have been in use; it may be time for them to be replaced. iClear 30 - Replacement Atomizer Head - AltSmoke

Aside from that, I'm stumped of what your problem could be.

The only time I have gotten gurgle is when I have inadvertently gotten some juice in the area that is meant for inhaling (not sure what to technically call it, the inhale tube?). One or two vapes clears that up unless the parts are not firmly screwed into one another. I have had coils act fussy and misfire, only to find that I had not firmly attached them.

In my case, any leaks, gurgles or misfires have been related to user assembly error. I suppose it is not out of the question that you got a defective device.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
IMO, one thing that happens with the iClear30 is the coil can loosen every time you remove the top to fill it or remove the tip. They wick great for me but they are a juice hog.

If you have a pair of hemostats or even tweezers, you can pull off the white "cone". Then use a flat blade screw driver to gently make sure the coil it snug. It will fit in the top wick slot.

Clean and replace the white cone wick cover after filling. Make sure you get it back on the correct way or it will choke the top set of wicks. Its slotted for the top wick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread