Problems with Innokin Endura M18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig2021

Mar 19, 2021
I bought two Innokin Endura M18's, and both seem to have problems.
The lights have gone out. There is no way to know the battery power, when they are fully charged, etc.

And now both of them don't seem to vape very well, like there is a air leak. I am using the Innokin M18 tank/coils with them.

Does anyone else use the and how has your experience been with them?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@Craig2021 . . .

Don't know if I can really help you - but here goes

I bought two Innokin Endura M18's, and both seem to have problems.

Yes - They can be a little quirky . . . Took me some time to figure it out after I read the instruction book

The lights have gone out. There is no way to know the battery power, when they are fully charged, etc.

When Charging ? ? ?

Ah - If you are talking that there are no lights showing when plugged in to be charged and only flash for a few moments when USB first plugged in - That means the battery is charged

If You're talking about no lights when inhaling that's something else . . .

And now both of them don't seem to vape very well, like there is a air leak.

You have to make sure you have the POD sits well and is firmly in place . . .Also depends on what direction of the pod is set for air flow . . .

Turn the Pod 180° for a Tighter or More Open Draw

Do you prefer a tighter or more open draw? The M18 has both! Insert the pod with the three lines towards the LED side for an open draw, reverse for a tight draw. Read more here: Endura M18 - Product | INNOKIN®

BTW: When inhaling all 3 white lights should flash rotate while there is a steady green light . . .

Hope this information is helpful . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: JCinFLA

Craig2021

Mar 19, 2021
@Uncle
The lights don't show when it's charging, and I know it needs charging. They also don't show now when inhaling either. And they don't show when turning it back on or when checking the power level.

I do know about reversing the pod for different air flow. That made the usual difference in airflow.

Maybe I should enter a support ticket with Innokin. But I really wonder if I should buy another one, or move on to something else. These are my wife's eCigs, and we have a bunch of M18 coils for it.

I have two Innokin Endura T-22s, which I really like and have worked great for three years now. But they take different coils.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    But I really wonder if I should buy another one, or move on to something else. These are my wife's eCigs, and we have a bunch of M18 coils for it.

Depending on how much "a bunch" of coils means, sounds like it might be worth it for you to buy another (or 2) M18 devices so you can use the coils up but also look for an alternate device to get used to at the same time. Devices that take the Innokin Z-coil will be a good bet because it appears Innokin plans on keeping the Z-coil in production for a while. Very popular.

I honestly don't believe your M18 is repairable.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Maybe I should enter a support ticket with Innokin

Yes - If the information I posted didn't work out, I think that would be a very good idea before doing anything else and see what CS can do for you, especially before giving up and doing anything rash without giving it a try to see what they have to say.

Or even better yet,, to also help anyone having the same problems, it might be really good to repost this question in the Innkon Technology Thread (Innokin Technology ), I know @Innokin_timmy ("Monica") or @Innokin_Joseph will be more then happy to help you out or point you in the right direction. ✅

BTW: I have a few Endura T22 & T18's too . . . Great Mods . . . After you get this problem resolved "You" should checkout - the New Endura T22 Pro . . . Just Sayin ' . . . :rolleyes:

• Love
    Reactions: Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Yes - If the information I posted didn't work out, I think that would be a very good idea before doing anything else and see what CS can do for you, especially before giving up and doing anything rash without giving it a try to see what they have to say.

Or even better yet,, to also help anyone having the same problems, it might be really good to repost this question in the Innkon Technology Thread (Innokin Technology ), I know @Innokin_timmy ("Monica") or @Innokin_Joseph will be more then happy to help you out or point you in the right direction. ✅

BTW: I have a few Endura T22 & T18's too . . . Great Mods . . . After you get this problem resolved "You" should checkout - the New Endura T22 Pro . . . Just Sayin ' . . . :rolleyes:

Hello, @Uncle thanks for your help. Hoping you are feeling better now. :hubba:
    @Craig2021 My apologies for the trouble you're having with your M18. When this issue occurs, I generally recommend reaching out to our support team at support@innokin.com for further assistance. Please get in touch with them at your earliest convenience. Thanks:thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread