Problem with Innokin Zlide Tank & Endura T22Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coopster68

Jun 5, 2021
Hi need your help please. Recently purchased the Endura T22 Pro but found the draw too tight on the T18E tank it came with. Tried my old innokin zlide tank on the T22 Pro and liked it but needed a different colour to the one I had which would match my new rose gold Endura. My new Zlide tank in silver has just turned up but I cannot get it to fire at all. Firing light goes green but absolutely nothing happens when attached to my new Endura Pro. I've tried the new Zlide tank on both my old Coolfire Z50 and also my EZ.Watt and it works perfectly fine so it's not the tank at fault. All other tanks I have also work on my Endura. What the hell am I doing wrong??? Am I missing something obvious? Please help. Thanks.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
What the hell am I doing wrong??? Am I missing something obvious? Please help. Thanks.

Since the new Zlide does work on other mods, but not on the Endura Pro...but other tanks work on it...I'm thinking it might just be an easily fixed problem with the center pin on the bottom of the new Zlide.

If the depth of the 510 connection on your Endura Pro is just a tiny bit deeper than it is on the mods the new Zlide DID work on...it's not making a connection on the Endura Pro. Personally, I'd just pull the center pin on the new Zlide out a very tiny bit...and give it another try then on the Endura Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread