Problem with my silver bullet.... Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvelSlasher

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Pa
Hey guys, I don't know how much you know about the Silver Bullet, but i have just encountered a problem with mine.... just under an hour ago i went to take a vape and when i pressed the button my atty would hit for about 3 seconds then stop (3.7 LR atty) so i thought it was either the battery or atty so i changed out both i went to 2 rcr123a fully charged batteries and a regular 510 atty, and same thing hits for 3 seconds then stops... I love my silver bullet, any suggestions... :(

Jimilives

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver Canada
www.juicyclear.com
ok just to make sure I am reading this right, your using a Low Resistance atty at 6volts?? Unless i am seriously wrong the over draw safety mechanism is kicking in preventing you from blowing up your batteries. Low Resistance attys are designed for 3.7 volts and simulate higher vaping by pulling power quicker from the battery, if your trying to pull power quickly from stacked batteries (that are unprotected) the gas expands and they blow up, however yours are protected and its that protection circut thats reading the over draw and turning off the power, and lucky for you. Why would you need LR on top of 6 volts? at 6 volts all attys will blow tons of vaper out, should be no need for LR. Try using a regular atty or even a HV (High Voltage) atty at about 2.8 - 3.4 ohms (thats ohms NOT volts, LR attys are 1.5-2.0 ohms) and this problem will go away, if it does it was your batteries safety protection kicking in.

I could be wrong about this so if I am someone please post to state i am. Is this your first time trying a LR at 6volts? I have just never heard of it, and i owned a silver bullet, usually people that use LR on silver bullet are using a single battery at 3.7 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread