The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Problem with new website

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by mn shutterbug, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mn shutterbug

mn shutterbug Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    Anyone else having issues with their new website? Half the time I can't even open their home page and other times a link fails to open. Is it just on my end? I'm not getting any replies to my emails to them.

2. mn shutterbug

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    OK, just got a reply and their hardware dept. will be operable this afternoon even though I still can't get into their home page.

3. Brend

Brend Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2013
    USA
    I am too-their homepage loads but when the "Yes, I'm 18+" comes up it & you click that ends in error.

Figure they just have some glitches to work out.

4. riverwinds

riverwinds Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    Florida
    Guess I'm not alone. First I couldn't get past 'are you 18 +' today. I kept clicking and it didn't go anywhere Thereafter, I got off the website and tried to get back in and couldn't. After several attempts, I just moved on. I'll try again later on in the day.

5. mn shutterbug

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    I can get past the age verification now but can't log in to access my wish list and I don't recall what was in there. If they don't have this site working by Tuesday, I may have to go elsewhere for what I want. They should have kept their old site available, via a link off their new one, until all the bugs had been worked out. This is a good way to lose customers.

6. okwithit

okwithit Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2011
    michigan
    the site will not load at all.

7. braxy29

braxy29 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    i have been trying for three days to order. i can't pull up the site, and when i can, i don't get very far either. usually no more than two clicks. sometimes it drops me at age verification, sometimes just from clicking on a juice i want to look at, sometimes at "add to cart."

about ready to start looking elsewhere. their site has always been slow, but it has worked and i've been using their applewood as my daily vape for a couple of years. if i can't order, what else am i supposed to do?

8. mn shutterbug

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    I just got an email from them stating I can call them at 1-800-705-7013 between 8:00am and 5:00pm (MST) to place an order.

9. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    I've not placed an order since the website was revised, but if you are having issues, please call FSUSA.

10. labgramma

labgramma Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Did you know that every time you "click" you're actually sending a new "request" even if you can't see it? That just makes it even harder to get into an unresponding site. (Yeah, I do it too, sometimes.)

But, the site is not responding. No matter how many or few clicks. Geez, I wish they'd leave it alone already!

11. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    I'll place an order tomorrow in an effort to see what you're experiencing. That said, please call FSUSA!

12. Cloud Junky

Cloud Junky Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2014
    Texas, USA
    Bad provider I am assuming

13. mn shutterbug

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    I'm guessing a bad web master. I called late Monday and left a message and got a return call yesterday morning and placed my order.

14. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Good morning everyone.
    We are currently working on the technical difficulties we are having with our new website. Please bear with us while we make these changes. If you need any help please call us at 1-800-705-7013.

15. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Hello everyone the website is up, and taking orders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.