Not open for further replies.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
So I bought a Aspire CF VV+ 1000mAh (17.4mm according to box) The description said I can charge it with a 420mAh ego charger so I picked one up as well. Well this VV+ has the beauty ring attached (it does not come off) so trying to screw the charger in doesn't really work to well. It's barely tight enough to stayed screwed into the charger and when it charges it's a red light (on the charger) but it goes green every few seconds (like its not making a tight connection)

It will be solid red 3 seconds then green 1 second. Over and over. So I left it charging over night and I come downstairs in the morning and it's still charging! So yeah there is some kind of problem with this. I now wish I just bought the full kit since it comes with the official aspire charger. But since the description said I can use and ego 420mah charger I bought that.

Please help, I figured this might be the fastest way to contact you but i'm going to email you this post as well.

Bought the battery, the charger and some heads all from canvape. Always been happy with you guys.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

-Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread