Problem with secure login at FSUSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

driving-pete

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Cleveland,TN
Is anyone else having a security warning pop up on their browser when connecting to FSUSA?

I tried it on 3 different browsers.
Chromium
Firefox
Opera.
Each one gives a warning, that the site is not a 100% secure when either logging into my account, or trying to make a purchase.

I e-mailed the owner. They may not even be aware that there is a problem.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Is anyone else having a security warning pop up on their browser when connecting to FSUSA?

I tried it on 3 different browsers.
Chromium
Firefox
Opera.
Each one gives a warning, that the site is not a 100% secure when either logging into my account, or trying to make a purchase.

I e-mailed the owner. They may not even be aware that there is a problem.

It is the https secure page (SSL) and Windows 7 security issue. Probably also with Vista. Microsoft wants anyone with a SSL certificate to register with them.
I have a web store and I have paid for an SSL page and have registered with my ip provider but MS wants $$$$ to register also.

Is this the warning:
You have requested an encrypted page that contains some unencrypted information. Information that you see or enter on this page could easily be read by a third party.

Last edited:

driving-pete

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Cleveland,TN
6y1d20.png

Chromium
5oywe1.png

Firefox
4v4ftu.png

Opera

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok, so it is secure?

The bottom right corner of your screen is a tiny Pad lock. Click on it and view the details.
Most likely the problem is just this: This web site does not supply ownership information.
I believe it's safe. I have ordered before even with this warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread