Problem with tabacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallmaan84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
So my vaping experience has reached a critical juncture. I started out with JC tennessee cured tobacco and ended up trying a few tobacco flavors fron AVE. Loved loved the JC but the taste changed and 20$ for 30ml was a little steep for me at the time. We found Vixen Vapors and my wife and I love thier RY4 menthol set to artic. Over time though, we have gotten a bit tired of it. Not that its not still my all day vape and truly what kept me off ecigs it that I miss a good rich tobacco like the Tennesse cured was a first. So we ordered a couple of bacco flavered juices from Vixen and Rawr vapers. Both companies top notch fyi, but ultimately, I was unhappy with almost all the flavors. All were decent save one that almost made me puke. I am looking for a good sweet tobacco vape that is similar to a cigar/chewing tobacco. A sweet tobacco? I can almost taste the juice I want. Too many bacco flavors are dull or nutty, this is driving me insane. Epipemods has a very tempting juice in the long bottom leaf but im terrified that im going to waste more money. Anyone know of a sweeter tobacco flavor that is fresh tasting and has not nut flavor? This is irritating as my wife loved all but one of her juices and I was let down it didn't taste like Tennessee cured the first time before the flavor changed.

Tallmaan84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
So i looked on JC website and there is NO mention of nuts on Tennessee Cured. They mention vanilla and "burnt" caramel. That is what i tasted LOL. Couldn't pin down what flavors were in the juice. I don't think im looking for anything with nuts in it. Looked at the websites you suggested and am perusing the rest.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Also try X1 from Americaneliquids. It is pricey for a juice but meets your description I believe. I have quite a bit, but have moved away from tobacco juices.
The AEL X1 is like no other eliquid I have tried. Really satisfying, but I can't vape it all day. Got 60ml of it when they had it on sale for $15. Also, it makes a good addition to other liquids.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I really like the vermillion river tobacco, I have the premium cherrywood, it slightly sweet, but not nutty. It gets better after a week or so, but definitely good even new. I also got their classic blend which is straight tobacco, no nuts, not sweet, nice and slightly dry. It also got better with time. I also bought one from Rawr, It the poison. Its also straight up tobacco, not nutty, not sweet though. Kalamazoo has one called Mad Hatter, it is sweeter and has some sort of almost floral to it. It was very nice but a bit too sweet for my taste, it also definitely needed to age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread