The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Problem with tabacco

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Tallmaan84, Jul 24, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tallmaan84

Tallmaan84 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2011
    Jacksonville, NC
    So my vaping experience has reached a critical juncture. I started out with JC tennessee cured tobacco and ended up trying a few tobacco flavors fron AVE. Loved loved the JC but the taste changed and 20$ for 30ml was a little steep for me at the time. We found Vixen Vapors and my wife and I love thier RY4 menthol set to artic. Over time though, we have gotten a bit tired of it. Not that its not still my all day vape and truly what kept me off ecigs it that I miss a good rich tobacco like the Tennesse cured was a first. So we ordered a couple of bacco flavered juices from Vixen and Rawr vapers. Both companies top notch fyi, but ultimately, I was unhappy with almost all the flavors. All were decent save one that almost made me puke. I am looking for a good sweet tobacco vape that is similar to a cigar/chewing tobacco. A sweet tobacco? I can almost taste the juice I want. Too many bacco flavors are dull or nutty, this is driving me insane. Epipemods has a very tempting juice in the long bottom leaf but im terrified that im going to waste more money. Anyone know of a sweeter tobacco flavor that is fresh tasting and has not nut flavor? This is irritating as my wife loved all but one of her juices and I was let down it didn't taste like Tennessee cured the first time before the flavor changed.

2. Mellow

Mellow Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2010
    Kansas
    I would point you to Vermilion River Juice, and esp their Kentucky Premium Blends, they have a free sample available

3. Flyer

Flyer Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2012
    Illinois
    Also try X1 from Americaneliquids. It is pricey for a juice but meets your description I believe. I have quite a bit, but have moved away from tobacco juices.

4. vexxygirl

vexxygirl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

have you tried hilton? (awesomevapor) or honey tobacco from (mountolympusvapors)?

5. Tallmaan84

Oct 6, 2011
    Jacksonville, NC
    So i looked on JC website and there is NO mention of nuts on Tennessee Cured. They mention vanilla and "burnt" caramel. That is what i tasted LOL. Couldn't pin down what flavors were in the juice. I don't think im looking for anything with nuts in it. Looked at the websites you suggested and am perusing the rest.

6. Wishdog

Wishdog Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    Hazel Green
    Get some Cherry and pretend it's Skoal. :D (Kool-aid you have to spit)

7. Tallmaan84

Oct 6, 2011
    Jacksonville, NC
    LOL that's just wrong!! I hated skoal. Chewing tobacco was a whole different ballgame. Still want a chaw sometimes :p Lost the craving for smokes but i still think about a good plug every now and then

8. oxygen thief

oxygen thief Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    I have 3 tobacco flavors from two good vendors. I'm going to let them cure because right now I think they are awful. I want to throw up when I smell the bottle. If these don't fly I won't order anymore tobacco. I prefer sweet stuff anyway.

9. recidivus

recidivus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    Canada
    I'm not sure if it's exactly up your alley, but MLV has one called Sithgar which is a smooth cigarish taste with sweet undertones. It's quite nice, and though I'm not a fan of the tobacco flavours there's a 10ml I keep for when it takes my fancy to drip some.

10. TTK

TTK Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2011
    Johnson City, TN
    The AEL X1 is like no other eliquid I have tried. Really satisfying, but I can't vape it all day. Got 60ml of it when they had it on sale for $15. Also, it makes a good addition to other liquids.

11. iamtumus

iamtumus Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

All the reviews i've seen of epipemods's pipe juice leads me to believe that might be where you want to go.

i've also been searching for a juice that tastes like copenhagen straight.

12. mooreted

mooreted Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2011
    California
    Backwoods Brew: Backo. It has just a straight up, slightly sweet tobacco flavor, not nutty but slightly spicy like Drum rolling tobacco. Very tasty, and even better when steeped for a week or so. It's one of my favorites.

13. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    I really like the vermillion river tobacco, I have the premium cherrywood, it slightly sweet, but not nutty. It gets better after a week or so, but definitely good even new. I also got their classic blend which is straight tobacco, no nuts, not sweet, nice and slightly dry. It also got better with time. I also bought one from Rawr, It the poison. Its also straight up tobacco, not nutty, not sweet though. Kalamazoo has one called Mad Hatter, it is sweeter and has some sort of almost floral to it. It was very nice but a bit too sweet for my taste, it also definitely needed to age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.